GrogBuild Help !!! grogbuild

timland1888

hi
updated my box earlier and cant get through the instalation , i get through all the openwebif part until installation then it comes up switching to user 2 , then on tv it says openatv fast recovery ?? after recover grogbuild is on it but without softcams section ?? so i cant start camd ?

any ideas , been at this all day

thanks

hi
updated my box earlier and cant get through the instalation , i get through all the openwebif part until installation then it comes up switching to user 2 , then on tv it says openatv fast recovery ?? after recover grogbuild is on it but without softcams section ?? so i cant start camd ?

any ideas , been at this all day

thanks
its working now , 5 hours later

I'm having issues getting softcam up on H52TC ,can someone point me in right direction to get Grogbuild on it and hopefully with the softcam menu

I'm having issues getting softcam up on H52TC ,can someone point me in right direction to get Grogbuild on it and hopefully with the softcam menu

check in the downloadable plugins list (green button -> green button -> softcams) if your box was flashed last week when there waas softcam issues then they won't be softams installed.

Getting That when go to that link

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190522-153614_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190522-153614_Chrome.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 13
Back