Help Identifying connector

Looks like a male spade connector in a 2 gang plug.
Is the top picture a female,?
You'll also need to know the size of it, there are 3 common sizes, and a few more not so common.
The chances of getting an identical plug are probably fairly slim as manufacturers generally have their own bespoke design.
Can you just use single connectors,?

Why am i thinking car as those yellow terminals are in use thick wires for heavy feeds and the ones in plastic would also have to be for large thick cables.

Block connectors come in different shapes and are mated to their opposite to fit in as on cars you cannot hook it up wrong as the key ways differ for safety

its for charging my golf buggy batteries I want the male ends so I can attach it to my solar panels in my caravan, what bit would I be measuring ?
is This what I'm looking for ?
I suppose I could use single but knowing me I would blow something up lol maybe just buy it complete
site says 6mm spade connector with lead

its for charging my golf buggy batteries I want the male ends so I can attach it to my solar panels in my caravan, what bit would I be measuring ?
is This what I'm looking for ?
I suppose I could use single but knowing me I would blow something up lol maybe just buy it complete
site says 6mm spade connector with lead
Just change all the connectors, I only use xt60's now, really tight connection and impossible to get the wrong way around.
images.jpeg-28.jpg

Tried all those crappy white plastic versions and they're all rubbish, they tend to 'stretch' inside so the connection isn't right, meaning you think something's charging when it's not

@meanie
I would use something like @pabloescaban posted, bullet connectors are a much better DIY fix than bullets that most people don't have proper crimpers for, bullets need proper crimpers too, but seem to be more forgiving for poorer crimps.
Just cut the current connectors off and replace all round with bullet connectors.
If you really want to splash out a decent set of crimpers will set you back close on 150euro

Just change all the connectors, I only use xt60's now, really tight connection and impossible to get the wrong way around.
View attachment 76311

Tried all those crappy white plastic versions and they're all rubbish, they tend to 'stretch' inside so the connection isn't right, meaning you think something's charging when it's not
they look bit small do they do a bigger one?

they look bit small do they do a bigger one?
Not sure, I use them on 12v batteries and chargers, solar panels etc.
They're about 18mm wide, 8mm thick and 15mm long.
They are sold with or without end caps, I use the ones with caps, they're only pennies different
images.jpeg-31.jpg

eBay is your best bet.
Amass is the brand I use, I have a 28w solar panel that I use in France to charge car batteries, they stay in the hot sun all day but I've never had one overheat

Back