HELP! Line not working in my new H2S :(

rekutt

Can anyone help?

Got my H2S today and plugged it in, ftp my line in to it which is exactly the same from my old S2. In fact i have 2 lines as i have a backup.

Its got MGcamd 1.35a on it. Ive tried to restart the cam and the box and router but im not getting paid channels?

It was working on my S2 5 mins before i put it into the H2S?

Whats the difference, am i doing something wrong?

Cheers

Are they multiroom enabled yeah? I take it you are still using you existing lines for both boxes

Hi Garyth, i know for certain one is but im sure they both are though.

Ive tried both of them but nothing? im not running both boxes at the same time either, my old S2 is switched off?

No not this time its working spot on, as i say the S2 was working fine just before i plugged this in??

unplug your box, stick the one which works back on get it up and running, then try again. Cant be multiroom if when the 2nd box is on you have issues, only imho

You lost me a bit there, are you saying i need to have them on at the same time??

Or plug my S2 in then unplug my S2 and plug the H2S in??

so are you not using the other box at the same time?

I thought you were trying to use both boxes at the same time. If it works on one and you've added the connection to the other then it should work fine. Any more info?

Not using them at the same time fella, this H2S is a upgrade to replace the S2.

The box is connected to the internet as ive just downloaded MGcamd 1.38 from plugins to try the cam instead. It downloaded fine so i presume its connecting to the internet?

Mgcmad 1.38 doesnt work either ;(

ok so have you tried your old box again just to make sure it aint your provider? hope not.....

Try what Gary said see if it still works on your 2s if not your provider might have blocked your line as the h2s might be using a different ip.
If you didn't have multi room enabled on your line then a change in ip might block it as he might think your trying to use 2 boxes or you've gave your line to a friend to use as well.
If this has what has happened, not saying it has then contact him/her and explain the situation.

Right then, im all sorted

a top bloke off here called "lancable" has just spent a few hours going through everything with me and after hours and hours it turns out im a dickhead.

i was looking at the hd versions of sly when i was checking if the line was working ;( a soon as i tried a SD version the picture was there!!!

Cant believe it lol

How do i get rid off all the HD channels i dont need? The box is using BLUE HD skin. I want to get rid of all of them apart from BT sports etc that work.

Again id like to say a massive thanks to lancable for all his help tonight ;)

always best to say everything of what you were trying as all info posted helps in a quick fix.

next dickhead please lol
join the list m8 we were all there at some stage glad your a happy bunny for the moment .(y)

having setup your area to sd in abm is the way to go.

anyone know how my line should look in usr/keys if I'm using n: I'm struggling to get sky channels too? atm when I look into my FileZilla its displayed as N: my line details etc do I have to change the n: to CWS =? I'm also using a zgemma h2s running open nav tv downloaded kiddac skin and easy follow instructions with line transfer tool

il try that now thank you

---------- Post Merged at 01:30 PM ----------

and then do I run it in mg cam or cccam please? it wont seem to let me run 2 lines/cams it has an error message come up saying! cam1 must be different from cam2?

Back