Help Needed ! Complete Novice.

adam0151

Hello all,

I've Purchased a Zgemma H9s with intentions of using of iptv on the device. And that's where the problems begin :cry:.

From what ive figured out in tutorials, I Downloaded Xstream Editor and followed the instructions and got to this stage so am I correct in thinking all I need to do now is give my provider the code and will have all the channels?
In xtream editor on the box Press Yellow to Get Settings, now the Line ID should populate with the Line ID.
7. Click Blue to Load, After a few seconds you will get a message saying Done! The Bouquets were loaded, and then events will start Importing ( it will go from 0 and start rising )
8. Wait for it to finish first time import of the EPG, this will take a few minutes
9. Click Green to Save
Is this Correct ?
Thanks A lot
ADAM

Attachments

• IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
Yes with the APP code that's all he needs

Thanks for your Help so I take it so my app code would be 20f0A3F8 is that correct ?

Is it hard to find providers that cover zgemma boxes , so far no luck when trying online most sites seem inactive.

Thanks for your Help so I take it so my app code would be 20f0A3F8 is that correct ?

Is it hard to find providers that cover zgemma boxes , so far no luck when trying online most sites seem inactive.
Better off not using xtream editor or your locked in. Use jedimaker which is more or less the same setup

Better off not using xtream editor or your locked in. Use jedimaker which is more or less the same setup

What do you mean by being locked in?

Also quick update

So far with the help of Ryanm56 I've managed to load VOD up, However I can't seem to get live channels?
He advised me that I Should have XE Media Player to view channels ect,however I can't seem to find them in my feeds ?

I only have VOD working

I Have

XE Downloader
XE VOD
XE Catch Up
XE VPN

Kind Regards
Adam

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
What do you mean by being locked in?

Also quick update

So far with the help of Ryanm56 I've managed to load VOD up, However I can't seem to get live channels?
He advised me that I Should have XE Media Player to view channels ect,however I can't seem to find them in my feeds ?

I only have VOD working

I Have

XE Downloader
XE VOD
XE Catch Up
XE VPN

Kind Regards
Adam
on the plugin page, press green button to download plugin, then extensions and then look for jedimaker xtream. If its not there, I can send you the jedimake plugin.

Back