Help needed openbox f5s

wayneg77

Hi all.<br />
I'm a bit confused my parents openbox f5s has started acting up my parents have recently been away on holiday and turned everything off has they usually do since they got back the openbox has started freezing scrambling etc some times it won't let you turn it off. I took the box to mine updated the firmware and channel list and everything worked as it should took the box back to my parents plugged all the wires back in turned it on and guess what it was scrambling again left it 1/2 hr on the same channel then it started working again turned the box on and off again and exactly the same happened got my box which isn't a openbox connected that and it worked perfectly so that's where I need your help and wisdom coz has i mentioned before I'm confused.com. in a nut shell both boxes work at my house (mine&amp;parents) but only mine will work at my parents ????? <br />
<br />
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sounds to me thats your parents internet is temperamental, check your cables, reboot router or even if need be reset your router then see what happens

Making multiple post about the same prob wont help it will pi*s the mods of who have to delete them.
The box is old pm reaper who has genuine boxes cheap enough

Back