Help Needed To Install Line

MattW

hi just put wooshbuild on a zgemma box put line in but no paid channels line is good as working on another box anyone got a clue whats wrong

I have re flashed back to standerd twice and loaded woohsbuild still not working

Did you add the line back correctly?

Have you ensured your CAM in enabled, if so have you tried restarting

blue button, softcam manager, cam1 use the scroll button to see the cam, then green to enable..??

If you’ve updated OpenATV recently, then your CCcam.cfg file has now moved from user/keys to etc.

Using FileZilla or the likes, FTP your line from keys into etc.

Then press menu > setup > Decryption & Parental Control > Softcam Setup > Select softcam from none to CCcam. then restart Softacam.

have tried all above still not working will reset and install again tonight LOL

If you’ve updated OpenATV recently, then your CCcam.cfg file has now moved from user/keys to etc.

Using FileZilla or the likes, FTP your line from keys into etc.

Then press menu > setup > Decryption & Parental Control > Softcam Setup > Select softcam from none to CCcam. then restart Softacam.
still cant not see Ccam

will restart tonight Cheers

There is a universal softcam feeds available to download off forum just download it install via USB add your line choose which cam your using restart softcam panel and should work

ok I now have softcam set up now how do I change it to work with my line [CWS =?????????] I think I need the one starting with a Mg_ something like that

have it all working but have to manually re start softcam every day how can make it re start on its own

Back