Help needed to set up iptv bouquet maker

Mattymuff

Hi folks I used to use jedi exstream but it now wont work after exstream codes went down so I have downloaded iptv bouquet maker and installed it went to set it up I entered providers name and the details of my m3u the url username and password but it wont work no bouquets were created and help would be much appreciated as I only have a zedgemma thanks matt

Have you checked with your provider to see if they are back up yet, it could well be because they are still down after the xc fiasco

seems too be alot of e2 having issue's i have tried several plugins on e2 and my provider is up and running, my details show my expiry the lot but wont play nothing, tried e2b and jedi, xc plugin non will load my m3u and play it even tho it shows a green light

It’s down to your providers panel/platform they are using! You restarted box on e2m3u2bouquets! Entered all m3u file and saved! Create bouquets Run by pressing green

It’s down to your providers panel/platform they are using! You restarted box on e2m3u2bouquets! Entered all m3u file and saved! Create bouquets Run by pressing green
tried everything mate, they all show up as live and active and connected too my provider they just dont play anything or bluescreen my h2s if i try too update bouqets

What image you using on h2s
non ive reflashed and running atv6.3, ipk'd jedi and it shows active0 max 1 even tho it has a greenlight and if i press info it shows my sub runs out in 2020 but it blue screens my h2s and wont load anything if i try too create bouqetes

Back