Help needed to set up iptv bouquet maker

ive checked my dinobot 4k box upstairs, that runs e2m3ubouqets plug in, still has all my details saved into that, it runs the updater and updates channels and epg but wont play channels, so it shows my providers connected, but if i try and do the same on my e2 downstairs with the dinobot switched off upstairs it wont update bouqetes indicating its a possible issue on the e2 then? but why wont it play my channels on the dinobot is the question aswell if its updating everything :unsure::unsure::unsure:

ive just tried the xc lite 1.1 thats on my dinobot4k aswell, shows my sub is active and connected, press 9 too create bouqetes and nothing loads, so must be provider side then?

Been trying to load EPG on Enigma box all day. Jedi Maker works to load channels but no way of linking EPG. Looking like XE is the only way. Dunno if anyone else got ideas? I just tried XC-Lite and no good.

I was having problems myself with xcplugin i could see the the details but the categories would not load,Then when useing the latest jedi my box would just crash,So i tried an older version 4.10 and deleted the _plus&output=ts from the details in playlist.txt and bingo it works no problem,turned off provider epg and selected use Rytec uk epg

Been trying to load EPG on Enigma box all day. Jedi Maker works to load channels but no way of linking EPG. Looking like XE is the only way. Dunno if anyone else got ideas? I just tried XC-Lite and no good.

Yep in the same boat as you. Provider said they need to setup EPG mapping on their end.

Each current sort file is going to be different have a look here
Code:
https://www.suls.co.uk/enigma2-iptv-bouquets-with-epg/e2m3u2bouquet-custom-mapping/

All I have is a VOD entry, there no channel mappings altho they are poplulating in the correct bouquets. I was going to maually input a few so to map it to the EPG for testing but im unsure of how the coding should work as lost my previous files now.

sort-current.xml.

</xmltvextrasources>
<categories>
<category name="VOD" nameOverride="" enabled="true" />
</categories>
<channels>
</channels>
</mapping>

Back