Help needed with sly skin to have sky & VM channcels at same time

Hi Guys,

Got my h.2h set up, the epg downloaded etc and on sucumnese build.

Was wondering if there is a way to have the VM channels run along side the sky channels? I have sky sports HD on the epg and also just standard ones from the sky side but my tuner does not seem to switch from A to B to allow the signal when on Sky Sports HD1 for example.

Any reason why this would be or can the box only be used for one tuner at a time?

To accomplish this do the following:

Navigate to menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetsmaker > configure
setup mode: expert
place bouquets: at top
add providers prefix to bouquets: yes

Save.

Navigate to menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetsmaker > providers
$ly UK: yes
Area: *Your area*

Virmin: Yes
Network ID: Scroll across to find yours. or check Here

Green to save.

Provider Order/Priority.
This is where you choose what provider you want to see in the channel list first either VM or Sly.

I take it you have your tuners already set up.

Thanks for your reply mate. I think I've got all these settings done but I'll double check when I get home. Both tuners are enabled but for some reason just stays on 'A' therefore constantly taking the singal from the sky feed so when I go on to Sky sports 1 HD it is not switching to tuner 'B'. Just staying on 'A' and not giving me a picture

You cant have them inn the same bouquet list without extensive editing, if your in the sky sports bouquet then the HD channel is for sly and wont clear, you will need 2 sets of bouquets, one for each provider, do as instructed above and add the providers prefix to yes and run a scan again and they will now start with Sly-UK or Vermin-UK, go to the vermin sports bouquet and as long as you have a line for vermin the box will change to the correct tuner and clear the channel

Back