Help needed with USB Upgread

may1939

Hi Folks,
I need help. I purchased a 24hr test line (noy happy with the one that came with the box)
it did'nt come with instructions so not wanting to loose the current line I backed it up using
Dump by USB this all seemed to work OK. My problem is, Upgrade by USB, Dump by USB and
Remove USB device safley are greyed out. How do I turn them on again.
Thank you.

Hi.
You need to tell people what STB you are using.
But on the skybox sets usually a usb needs to be inserted and recognised by the box before the options are activated.
Also you can put in multiple lines so no need to delete the old line.

Last edited:
lol

and to be fair to new users on a first visit here the search box isn't immediately visible - at least not on my browser - I can't see it at all unless I scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page..which is kind of the last place you'd expect to find it.

Hi.
You need to tell people what STB you are using.
But on the skybox sets usually a usb needs to be inserted and recognised by the box before the options are activated.
Also you can put in multiple lines so no need to delete the old line.

Sorry the box is a Liberview F5s.

---------- Post Merged at 01:25 PM ----------

learn to use search there is already a request area for such things

Most users answers are friendly. Yours is arrogant.

I have had usbs that work on skyboxs suddenly stop being picked up. No pattern or obvious cause. Best bet try another usb

Using the Lan tool downloaded from skybox is very easy to add c lines and channel lists no need for usb just send it down the ethernet cable from your computer. just need to get your ip address from your skybox liberview as they called now, and put it in the ip box and login in. just swap files then done.

Back