help needed with vm ccline in zgemma h3.2 whoosh build infitity

hi guys
i reflashed my zgemma h3.2tc latest version whoosh build infinity and open atv 6.3 and im trying to get a new vm cccline working
i have inserted the newcamd.list file in ect folder
on my box went into info panel /softcam-set up /select softcam then i got 3 options cccam mgcam and oscam-emu (i assume i need cccam)but have tried all 3
clicked restarted softcam and restarted box and still not getting anything.
after trawling forums on web i even downloaded and installed the secret softcams plug in but dont think any cams on list a relevent to me
dos cam
gbox
ncam (2 different ones)
oscam (6 different ones)
scam
wicardd
i get some free to air chanels etc working but nothing else
my first install of line so am i doing something stupid that i have missed
pulling my hair out so any ideas

Ask your provider for a MGcamd line, there was some issues with Cline's
Once you get the MGcamd line (should start with CWS) add it to your newcamd.list file

hi guys
i reflashed my zgemma h3.2tc latest version whoosh build infinity and open atv 6.3 and im trying to get a new vm cccline working
i have inserted the newcamd.list file in ect folder
on my box went into info panel /softcam-set up /select softcam then i got 3 options cccam mgcam and oscam-emu (i assume i need cccam)but have tried all 3
clicked restarted softcam and restarted box and still not getting anything.
after trawling forums on web i even downloaded and installed the secret softcams plug in but dont think any cams on list a relevent to me
dos cam
gbox
ncam (2 different ones)
oscam (6 different ones)
scam
wicardd
i get some free to air chanels etc working but nothing else
my first install of line so am i doing something stupid that i have missed
pulling my hair out so any ideas
On atv 6.3 newcamd goes in usr/keys folder newcamd is mgcamd and cccam.cfg goes in etc and uses cccam

Back