Help needed with Zgemma H7 and IPTV service - due for renewal

carbo

I have had a Z gemma H7 and IPTV service for the last 12 months and have had some ups and downs.

XE extreme
wooshbuild + Skin Skin from Chabs

IPtv service - now ready to renew
satellite FTA channels connected
wireless broadband - 50meg speed

My subscription is now due for renewal and I am considering maybe changing service provider for IPTV.I have had a Z gemma H7 and IPTV service for the last 12 months and have had some ups and downs. However I am not entirely certain what I need to change to get a better experience going forward, I will try to explain.

I have downloaded the sky skin and it works most of the time, however, I do find that scrawling through the TV Guide channels is really hit and miss for the IPTV sections. Scrawling through the terrestrial TV bouquets, the sky skin and it works most of the time, however, I do find that scrawling through the TV Guide channels it really hit and miss for the IPTV sections.
But IPTV channels seem to stall and also do not keep the programme titles in the guide.

I have xtreme and wooshbuild & it constantly changes the bouquets?

1. Today i have inherited about 30 extra bouquets which are all on-demand movies etc by "actor" etc ? where did they come from?

2 i can never access the IPTV channels easily as they are very slow to load and some don't load at all? (i have stopped trying to watch them its that frustrating) - is this my provider or software set up?

2. I have tried to update the box but it says there are too many updates and it will crash try re=flashing? (does this mean start again from scratch?)

3. Is the issue an IPTV service supplier problem (and could change this as due for renewal) or is it the Xtreme and wooshbuild plugins?

4. Is jedi maker better than extreme? - i have never had a good service since the IPTV service was shut down and. then reopened by my provider.

Last edited:
With xe everytime your provider adds new stuff his template will sync and will sync to your box if wanting to change provider there is a request thread and you can just reset your settings in xe and it will give you a new code I like jedi and xe but would swing towards xe over jedi

the xe aio plugin works perfectly well for enigma2 devices.

channel changes on my zgemma are pretty much instant on iptv.

as regards images i only ever install a bare image, 99% of the time openatv and then install the plugins and cams i want to use.

can never understand flashing an image full of stuff that you never use.

on a side note, your iptv supplier should have told you how to edit your channel list to remove the bouquets you do not want or use.

that cuts down the amount of scrolling through bouquets you need to do.

if your channels are also freezing on iptv make sure you update your channel list and epg regualrly from within the xe downloader plugin, if they are still hit and miss take it up with your provider and if thngs do not get better change supplier.

on a side note, your iptv supplier should have told you how to edit your channel list to remove the bouquets you do not want or use.

that cuts down the amount of scrolling through bouquets you need to do.

if your channels are also freezing on iptv make sure you update your channel list and epg regualrly from within the xe downloader plugin, if they are still hit and miss take it up with your provider and if thngs do not get better change supplier.

i can edit bouquets, but cannot test the channels as subs just ended.

the xe aio plugin works perfectly well for enigma2 devices. -

channel changes on my zgemma are pretty much instant on iptv.

as regards images i only ever install a bare image, 99% of the time openatv and then install the plugins and cams i want to use.

can never understand flashing an image full of stuff that you never use.

is the XE AIO plugin the same as i have listed on the photos attached?

These are all the plugins i have downloaded (see attached) - 90% of them I have never used, but just took advice when i first set up the box from threads people said they recommended? So I am not sure if i am missing some plugins that would give me a better experience? Any advice?....

Apologies -not techie enough to know what you mean by :
"as regards images, I only ever install a bare image, 99% of the time openatv and then install the plugins and cams i want to use."

could you please explain this last line above ? maybe I am doing something wrong.

Attachments

• CDDACC43-D286-4B8A-AE70-16B12BD5CAB6.jpeg
    CDDACC43-D286-4B8A-AE70-16B12BD5CAB6.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 37
  • 5DDF8D29-4E81-4BA9-B83C-1745AEFC8CCB.jpeg
    5DDF8D29-4E81-4BA9-B83C-1745AEFC8CCB.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • A20DE217-966F-4722-92D9-B83B3D40DC8C.jpeg
    A20DE217-966F-4722-92D9-B83B3D40DC8C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
the third pic shows the component parts of the xe aio ipk that was installed.

they are there to access on demand content, channels with catchup enabled and to run a vpn on the device (which you really shouldnt need.

there will also be an xe downloader plugin within your menu which controls your access to the iptv server.

as regards bare images, builds and backups contain plugins authored by the original compiler that they think useful.

i prefer a bare image with only the plugins i will use installed.

i wouldn't buy a pc with tons of software hogging ram and hdd space so i don't see why i should install a build or backup.

oh okay thats better. I dont seem overloaded with plugins.

I do not know why the IPTV guide programme lists are so temperamental? the scrolling on the remote is very stuttery' could this be the wooshbuild skin or the IPTV source provider?

Back