Help needed - Zgemma H2 box not working

KatieMoss

Hi,

Is there anyone local in the Southend/Essex area that is able to have a look at my Zgemma box please.

Thanks so much,

Katie

You will need to give a few more details, what exactly is wrong, what image is on the box, probaly just needs flashed with open atv and an up to date image installed.

I see your on openvix, I myself have always used open atv, and I use whooshbuild infinity, I dont think openvix is supported any longer, what type of zgemma is it, are you going to be using it for Sat/ Cable or iptv

I see your on openvix, I myself have always used open atv, and I use whooshbuild infinity, I dont think openvix is supported any longer, what type of zgemma is it, are you going to be using it for Sat/ Cable or iptv
I would like to use it for sat and iptv player if possible....what do you suggest needs to be done?

If I were you I would re flash with open atv 6.2, then install infinity, get your sat channels set up then once you have the box up and running, you can then sort your iptv out, maybe someone else on here may have other suggestions, do you have a line for your sat or iptv, if you have, then take a copy of it down before re flashing the box or copy them onto a usb stick.

as has been said your sucmnsee image is very old, you need to perform a fresh flash with an up to date image to be able to use it how you wish, your box is an older model & slow by today's standards but it should/will still do what you want it too

You can just reflash with grog free range build wooshbuild infinity openvix(willo build) there is plenty of help on hand to get your box reflashed and backup and running I've just started using openvix and can't fault it

You can just reflash with grog free range build wooshbuild infinity openvix(willo build) there is plenty of help on hand to get your box reflashed and backup and running I've just started using openvix and can't fault it
So she can still keep open vix, if she wants, I have never used it, but I did think it was outdated now, at least I now know its not.

So she can still keep open vix, if she wants, I have never used it, but I did think it was outdated now, at least I now know its not.
Should be able too I use it on os mini box which willo put on for me and there just like zgemma boxes

the Edision OS Mini is supported by VIX, the older Zgemma models like the H1 & H2 boxes are not supported by VIX so a patched image was used, the best advice for these boxes is to use an ATV 6.2 based build/image (grogbuild or wooshbuild infinity are the most popular ATV builds)

Using that image, there is no option to use Terminal in openwebif, which means to flash ATV you need to use a usb, then you will have Terminal showing and you can use the Grogbuild command line to flash the latest image and install grogbuild from the laptop/pc
The e2iplayer/iptvplayer currently on that box is practically useless as it was withdrawn by it's creator for personal reasons.
There's an all new player now

Back