HELP NEEEED! HOW TO GET FREESAT HD ON ZGEMMA?

Did Grog not have a new atv link on the other thread for the H1?

So box is now H2S,very important matching image and name on front of box.

If i told ya i would be banned lol.
Sometimes sh1te happens and it needs an upgrade of image as your model t ford has been replaced by the all new Focus.

Let's keep all your queries on the one topic in one place please. Threads merged.

Also read this post, and follow its instruction going forward ....... .... ... I dont want to see more than one of anyones posts in a row.

Morning, can anyone share some instructions for reflash ing my box? Any recommendations (other than changing boxes) gratefully received.

Morning, can anyone share some instructions for reflash ing my box? Any recommendations (other than changing boxes) gratefully received.
Have you followed this thread you created @Abu Baniaz has gave brilliant advice @cactikid has gave brilliant advice @grog68 has gave brilliant advice have you figured out what your box model is look on front of your box make a note of your box ip address then go onto Web browser type open atv nightly builds in then go to air digital and select your box model download the zip file extract the zip file open the zgemma folder if there is a file that says no force rename to force then put the whole zgemma folder onto a formated fat32 USB stick completely power your box off put the USB in the rear port power the box on after a few seconds should say flsh once flashes and gets to hdmi setting on your box put the remote down open putty enter your box ip address press connect will say login as type root press enter will say logged in as then enter all of this command opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk press enter and infinity will start to install then your 1 step closer to sorting your box out

Back