HELP! New XE 3.0.6 issue - Import bouquets but channels don't appear

Hi Guys,

I updated my E2 OS Mega yesterday to OpenATV and reinstalled Wooshbuild on to updated box.

I then went into XE downloader and advised my IPTV provider the 8 digit QR code and he linked the service with my box.... Problem is, previously when I used to boot up the box, it took me straight into my last channel watched on my IPTV and I could press and see the various bouquets i.e. entertainment, sport, news etc. and then click on them and access the channels contained within.

Now though, I cannot see the bouquets and the only way I can access them is if I start up my laptop, go into my box via OpenWebif and click on main/television and I see all the bouquets listed, click on a channel and it starts up the channel on my TV???? Something not right.
Tried E-channelizer read/write after deleting the Satellite default bouquets, but when box starts back up again, they reappear anyhow and my IPTV bouquets do not.

PLEASE HELP!!! Driving me mad

In XE downloader have you pressed yellow to import the bouquets and blue to import epg. Failing that when in XE downloader press menu and update the plugin.

In XE downloader have you pressed yellow to import the bouquets and blue to import epg. Failing that when in XE downloader press menu and update the plugin.
Thanks, yes had done all of the above however it turned out to be something a lot simpler and was to do with the remote control. I must have inadvertently leaned on 'radio' button on the control and when I eventually pressed the 'tv' button (that I'd never had to press before), the bouquets appeared as if by magic!!!

Back