Help no paid channels

Hi all yesterday all my channels stopped working on wooshbuild open ATV I have had number of test lines and still not working only showing fta channels

Iv reboot the router and refresh my soft cams the box is showing as connected to the internet just showing black screen I'm running my h5 on vm cws line

Your newcamd.list file or mg_cfg file may have been currupt

Try the files from my keys folder

Attachments

• keys.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 10
Still no channels guys iv restarted my box , internet and cams got another test line and still blank screen

Attachments

• 15584767812047555825857935173712.jpg
    15584767812047555825857935173712.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
Do you get broadband from VM?
if the cable's not connected to a legit service like router or Tivo, they could have pulled it at green cabinet
Can you get ch4 & ch5?

I have broadband with vm 200mbs TV with just freeview with vm and phone line got the wires plugged straight from the wall into the splitter and 1 wire into the broadband and 1 into the zgemma with a ethernet cable straight from the router into the box it's vm super hub the latest 1 they got

are you able to stream anything in e2iplayer?

the box showing it has a network connection just proves it is connected to the router, if there is an IP conflict or something on the router then it wont have internet connection, in this case put box in deep standby, reboot your router and then turn box on again once router is back online

Back