Help openbox v9s.

Bukacz

HI, I am new to this forum and not sure if I am posting in the correct place, if not let me know.
I recently bought a second openbox v9s and since then I have problems with both.
When only one box is connect all is well but when the second box is connected in another room they both start showing scrambled every few minutes. One box is via WiFi and the other cable, each has it's own dedicated sat cable coming from a quad LNB.
EVERY CABLE AND CONNECTION HAS BEEN CHECKED AND RECHECKED.
Both boxes work well individually when the other is off.
HELP!!!! As I haven't much hair left to pull out.

Are you getting freeview channels on both ok.The scrambling tends to be on the premium sky channels

Thinking same line is on 2 boxes when its only suppose to be on 1?

Double logging 2 different ips could get box thrown off server if thats whats happening.

Thinking same line is on 2 boxes when its only suppose to be on 1?

Double logging 2 different ips could get box thrown off server if thats whats happening.
Either that or its a split connection on the LNB feed coming in which is why i asked if freeview were working ok. Very rare only 1 connection now on a cam line on same ip

Wondererd what you meant by split as getting aeriel feed and sat combined down 1 cable via diplexers was it?

FTA channels seem to work OK.
As I said LNB has 4 feeds.
Using WiFi on one and wired on the other and as soon as you switch on either one as the second decoder the signal on both is scrambled.

FTA channels seem to work OK.
As I said LNB has 4 feeds.
Using WiFi on one and wired on the other and as soon as you switch on either one as the second decoder the signal on both is scrambled
Are you getting paid sky channels working on either box

I'm not on sky but yes paid channels work only when using one or the other box but not both at once.
Then your line is only allowed to have 1 connection. Get a second line from the provider and put it on one of the boxes

Thanks for the reply, it makes sense but I know people wirh the same provider and all details are the same as mine and all works fine.
Or am I not understanding the way it works.

Back