Help Openvpn Setup

Hello, my provider recently sent me and Openvpn file, insisting that i should use it on my shield. Can anyone give me some insight on how to set this up on my Android devices? I have Openvpn apk, and the aforemented TCP and UDP files. Thank you

Hello, my provider recently sent me and Openvpn file, insisting that i should use it on my shield. Can anyone give me some insight on how to set this up on my Android devices? I have Openvpn apk, and the aforemented TCP and UDP files. Thank you
you really need to find out what the actuall vpn is nord, surfshark e.t.c are there not details in the config file username and password then you could download the actuall app. Also some apps say iptv smarters pro you can add config files in vpn part of the app.

you really need to find out what the actuall vpn is nord, surfshark e.t.c are there not details in the config file username and password then you could download the actuall app. Also some apps say iptv smarters pro you can add config files in vpn part of the app.
Thank you @urie. The vpn is infact Surfshark. But on smarters pro it asks me to add cgf file...

Back