Help Please - Auto script for zgemma

Mektek

I have an IPTV subscription which I currently use with stbemu on my firestick. The only information that I have is the portal and Mac address for the subscription ( the Mac address is not the same as my device Mac address). The supplier will not provide any additional information or script etc. I have managed to find out the username and password using mag to M3u. What I want to do is use these details ( portal, Mac address, username & password ) to setup IPTV on my old zgemma box (2S) ideally with an auto script. I know that it can be done but I am just not sure how. Any assistance that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mektek

I use Jedimaker, great extension. Just type in portal, username and password and it creates all the bouquets for you

I use Jedimaker, great extension. Just type in portal, username and password and it creates all the bouquets for you
I also use jedimaker but posted link to SULS scriptmaker because that was what member was looking for perhaps that is only method he has tried.

As moshi has stated stick to Firestick unless willing to upgrade to a better box for iptv.
You could ask your provider to convert your line from a mac based sub to a username and password and use a better app then stb emu pro.
And afternoon @moshibeth lol

As moshi has stated stick to Firestick unless willing to upgrade to a better box for iptv.
You could ask your provider to convert your line from a mac based sub to a username and password and use a better app then stb emu pro.
And afternoon @moshibeth lol
Afternoon and another hot one baza.Still having real issues accessing the forum and been nearly 2 months now.Admin has contacted the forum developer and waiting on the next upgrade later this month to see if it fixes the problem.Its a nigtmare tying to reply to private messages.

Back