Help please H9.2H has no output and will not flash

daylo

help please

I bought a new zgemma H9.2H which came with ATV 6.2 installed. I successfully installed grogbuild and every thing was ok
Then when setting up my VM line I had a few problems, I have set up several H2S & H2H previously with no problems

I was messing around updating software installing plugins etc then everything went blank on the screen no grog splash screen. I tried the reset button but this did not restore anything - there is nothing coming out of the box - i have tried 2 different tvs
I have tried to reflash with the latest ATV from airdigital but it does not flash the box just turns on without flashing

what is the reflash method? with h2H & H2S I have to press the standby button on power up

what have I done ? is there a fix?

thanks

Try a low level format of the USB stick then add the zgemma folder and try again my box only like 4-8gb sticks

Try a different HDMI lead, don't unplug or plug in while either device is powered up
Can you get anything on TV from other sources like playstation etc?
does the box work on a different TV?

i've tried that - still nothing - i've tried four different usb sticks - they light up but the box just ignores whats on them - downloaded the latest air digital 6.2 for H9.2H unzipped to my usb.

no nothing on a different tv with a different hdmi cable- checked with another box thats ok - somehow when i was downloading/updating I have corrupted the box.

When the H9.2H is flashing should flashing be displayed on the front panel?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had this before sometimes the sticks work then they don't
I do a low level format then for at the stick
Put the zgemma file on stick and flash

Try to connect to the box via openwebif. Just type the IP address of your box into the address bar of your web browser.
You may need to get the address from your router.
It's possible you have set the display settings wrong and the TV can't support them.
If you can get into it there is a mini remote and display that will allow you to change settings remotely.

When you try to reflash the box are you pressing in the reset button thats on the back of the box

Turn box off, hold in the reset button for about 5 seconds then let go, the display should flash white (I think cant remember) It flashes a different colour anyhow

When you try to reflash the box are you pressing in the reset button thats on the back of the box

Turn box off, hold in the reset button for about 5 seconds then let go, the display should flash white (I think cant remember) It flashes a different colour anyhow
Yes this solved the flash problem - I wasn't holding the reset on power up - when I RFM ( read the Effing manual) I found it but thanks for your reply

Yes this solved the flash problem - I wasn't holding the reset on power up - when I RFM ( read the Effing manual) I found it but thanks for your reply
What colour did the display flash up? And what were you reflashing it to?

I've got a similar problem but can't seem to get it to work.

Back