Help please :) some channels glitching/freezing

churcj03

Hi guys,

I have recently setup my zgemma h2h on vm cable and flashed with dsayers image.

I've just purchased a line which seems ok and most premium channels are working fine with no glitches.

However, a few are constantly freezing. e.g history 2 hd, tlc hd.

1. Could this be signal strength, if so how do I check strength on a per channel basis or overall?

2. I will try a different line to see if this makes a difference.

3. Do I need a booster/attenuator? If most channels are glitch free, surely it's not my signal?

4. Cables are tight and undamaged and splitter seems ok.

Any troubleshooting steps or advice is welcomed.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Thanks for your responses.

- I'll get a test line and try that
- I'll also run an autoboquets scan

- She splitter I have is a 2 way konig, one of the small metal ones.

- cam is mgcamd.138
- I never made any changes to the mgcam file in/keys. Just left it with whatever came with the image. Does this need updating?

Thanks

Hi all,

I've rescanned autoboquets and restarted mgcamd.

It still seems to be glitching and freezing now and again only on SOME channels. Every minute pretty much.

I want to get a new line but test first. I've requested a few in the request section.

If anybody can recommend a reputable line vendor, please pm me.

Thanks

Hi All,

My issue now seems to have been resolved.

I've put a test line in and new mg_cfg file provided by the line vendor and there is no glitching as of yet!

I've purchased a new splitter anyway as the one i currently have in place is for sat and is probably attenuating the signal.

Thanks everyone for your help.

open mg_cfg file, change K: {05) to K: {10).

This should help.

Generally in my experience setting cable boxes throughout uk, if a user has signal issues, they tend to have issues with ss1 HD and BT sports 1 HD. If that is not the case, then i believe your server has an issue.

Back