Help please, strange problem with Zgemma H2s

Baron210

Hi all,

I have a bit of a strange issue with my Zgemma box ( H2S).
I went on holiday, it was displaying fine, then I got back. The Internet connection was dropped, and all my linked things were not time synced, so I rebooted my router, then got back the connection, rebooted the Zgemma box, I have a Ccam line, all the Free broadcast ( sat channels) were working, the ccam ones like sky sports etc were black.

Ouch, I thought my provider had maybe cut them off, ccam was bad? So I pressed the software restart ccam, it didn't work after reboot, I tried a few times, no joy, still black channels, then I rescaned the sat channels and ran auto bouquet plugin and ran epg import, the epg shows up, but the channels are black, strangely some of the 24x7 iptv channels still play, and I get sometimes the odd random sky sports playing, then nothing.

I have the excellent Dreamplayer running through android shield and tablet, on both, I can still get sky sports and all the ccam channels playing, so this suggests my cline and provider are still OK?

Any suggestions gladly recieved.

Oh, I do have the XC plugin installed, but it comes up as corrupted and makes my box crash, as does the IPTV plugin also.

I can live with watching iptv via dreamplayer, but would like to sort this out.

Thank you,

Baron210

Hi all,

I have a bit of a strange issue with my Zgemma box ( H2S).
I went on holiday, it was displaying fine, then I got back. The Internet connection was dropped, and all my linked things were not time synced, so I rebooted my router, then got back the connection, rebooted the Zgemma box, I have a Ccam line, all the Free broadcast ( sat channels) were working, the ccam ones like sky sports etc were black.

Ouch, I thought my provider had maybe cut them off, ccam was bad? So I pressed the software restart ccam, it didn't work after reboot, I tried a few times, no joy, still black channels, then I rescaned the sat channels and ran auto bouquet plugin and ran epg import, the epg shows up, but the channels are black, strangely some of the 24x7 iptv channels still play, and I get sometimes the odd random sky sports playing, then nothing.

I have the excellent Dreamplayer running through android shield and tablet, on both, I can still get sky sports and all the ccam channels playing, so this suggests my cline and provider are still OK?

Any suggestions gladly recieved.

Oh, I do have the XC plugin installed, but it comes up as corrupted and makes my box crash, as does the IPTV plugin also.

I can live with watching iptv via dreamplayer, but would like to sort this out.

Thank you,

Baron210

Your sky sports channels don't come though the CCcam they come through iptv supplier.
All iptv has been seriously disrupted due to XC software going offline so this is what you are seeing....along with everyone else in UK and beyond
The CCcam supplies the regular sat channels but not sports/movies

Wow, I fiddled a bit, rescan all channels, Re run autoboquet maker on Sat, checked sat tuner signals, only one was showing 74 per cent, tuner B was off, even though enabled, Re started it then reboot, tuner b now showed similar strength, restarted ccam, then ran Cross epg, all channels were showing ( epg only) plus signal strength on Tuner A, and had EPG, but still black screen, then suddenly , all back to normal, channels appeared, minus Bein sports which have dissapeared completely, so I'm a fairly happy bunny again, I guess it has something to do with Xtream codes being Back? Thanks for your reply,.

Back