Help please = symbol in e2m3u bouquet maker

po37

ive just updated an old zgemma h2s and when trying to input the provider details in iptv bouquet maker i have to use the keyboard that is part of the plugin.

all pretty simple stuff until i need to use the = symbol, it just isnt on the keyboard.. anyone know what im doing wrong here???

got me baffled

the plugin is suls latest version of e2m3ubouquet (1.0.43)

ive just updated an old zgemma h2s and when trying to input the provider details in iptv bouquet maker i have to use the keyboard that is part of the plugin.

all pretty simple stuff until i need to use the = symbol, it just isnt on the keyboard.. anyone know what im doing wrong here???

got me baffled

the plugin is suls latest version of e2m3ubouquet (1.0.43)
Use jedimaker instead or you can ftp line details across to the box with filezilla

FTP to your ZGemma with Filezilla

1. Download and install Filezilla from here and install on your laptop/PC.

2. On your ZGemma box, from the remote control, go to:
MENU - INFO PANEL - INFOS - NETWORK
Near the top of the page it should show:
Internet address: ###.###.#.### ( numbers should replace the hash tags )
Take a note of this internet address.
I use openATV but on other builds there may be different MENU options you may have to go under to find the internet address but it should be in the Network option.

3. Once Filezilla is installed on your laptop/PC, open the program and you should have a screen similar to this:

A = This is where to put the internet address that we took a note of earlier.

B = The username is: root

C = Press the quickconnect button to connect to your ZGemma box.

D = The left side panel is the contents of your laptop/PC.

E = The right side panel will show the contents of what you are connecting to.

4. Once you have entered the details and connected to your box, you should have a screen similar to this:

F = Like I said before, the left side panel is the contents of your laptop/PC. From here you can choose the file(s) that you wish to transfer to your box.

G = The right side panel should now show you the contents of your ZGemma box.

5. To transfer a file over to your ZGemma box you must follow these steps:

-Once connected to your box, on the right side panel, find and open the destination folder you are going to put the file that you are transferring over.
-On the left side panel, find the file that you are going to be transferring over to your box.
-Right click on this file and click on upload.
-The file should now be showing in the folder on the right side panel.

Thats it, you just transferred a file from your laptop/PC over FTP to your ZGemma box.

HOPE THIS HELPS

thanks for the replies. had to go with jedi in the end, thanks moshibeth.
still very strange about the = symbol being missing though 🙃

You usually find the = symbol on the 1 or 0 button on your remote. Just press repeatably till it shows.

Jedi is a far better plugin anyway. While your at it install Xstreamity as the Vod/series setup in there is way better than jedi and both plugins done by the same developer. Gives all the poster picons for movies and all info about the films/series

Jedi is a far better plugin anyway. While your at it install Xstreamity as the Vod/series setup in there is way better than jedi and both plugins done by the same developer. Gives all the poster picons for movies and all info about the films/series
just thinking about this^
possibly to much for the box to take if i were to put picons in the vod section. the h2s is old and decrepit now😂

just thinking about this^
possibly to much for the box to take if i were to put picons in the vod section. the h2s is old and decrepit now😂
Nope just put updated firmware on it and mount a usb for extra memory and everything is stored in there.

Back