Help please with e2m3ubouquet maker.

jon123ers

Hey guys. Little help please. Works perfectly. Just every now and then it goes back to default and previously disabled bouquets reappear in the current and override so I have to edit the XML again.

Anyway around this?

I follow these steps;

Tweaking the Bouquets and channels available

• FTP to /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet
  • A new file will now be in that folder called providername-sort-current.xml where providername is the name you entered above when setting up providers section in the GUI.
  • Open that and change “true” to “false” you can hide bouquets or channels eg changing <category name=”Movies” nameOverride=”” idStart=”34300″ enabled=”true” /> to <category name=”Movies” nameOverride=”” idStart=”34300″ enabled=”false” /> it will hide the IPTV bouquet “Movies” bouquet from your provider.
  • Save the file as providername-sort-override.xml
  • FTP the file to /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet
  • Run the plugin again
Note: If your provider adds new bouquets they will automatically be added when you run the e2m3u2bouquet plugin again and you will need to perform the exact steps above again, this time the previously disabled bouquets and channels will still be disabled in providername-sort-current.xml

Sometimes the providers rename the categories or rename channels in the categories. This could look like the previously disabled bouquets have reappeared

I think I have found the solution if anybody else has the same issue. Just need to wait a few days and see if it stays.
There was an option in provider to change from simple to expert, then another option for override provider refs (enable if you use override xml).

Right.... I have found the issue. There was a cron job downloading a new override file everyday. Deleted job and now the plugin works a dream. Not changed in couple days now :)

Back