help please

Smarty10

hi every one im new here, im having trouble reflashing my box via the downloaded file from open atv website 6.4 and via the online through the box 6.3 I believe, will not flash iv changed the no force to force, any think else i can do? I dont wanna factory reset if I can add open atv back on lol tia

hi every one im new here, im having trouble reflashing my box via the downloaded file from open atv website 6.4 and via the online through the box 6.3 I believe, will not flash iv changed the no force to force, any think else i can do? I dont wanna factory reset if I can add open atv back on lol tia
Try a different version of it on the list, try a different low level usb stick 4gb is ideal
Sometimes you have to keep trying! Try the recovery versions!!

Last edited:
Use
[/QUOTE} Use command prompt or do an online flash from 6.3 but mount your us or hard drive first

Use command prompt or do an online flash from 6.3 but mount your usb or hard drive first

Use command prompt or do an online flash from 6.3 but mount your usb or hard drive first
Yh tried 6.3 with hdd mate it not having none of it, it throws a error while installing and just puts it back to what was on there, iv managed to borrow a 8gb stick from a work mate to see if that works, I was using a 32gb Kingston. I have lagging issues and box crashing even since I put wooshbuild infinity on and I want to reflash to try and discount whats making it shit lol,

Yh tried 6.3 with hdd mate it not having none of it, it throws a error while installing and just puts it back to what was on there, iv managed to borrow a 8gb stick from a work mate to see if that works, I was using a 32gb Kingston. I have lagging issues and box crashing even since I put wooshbuild infinity on and I want to reflash to try and discount whats making it shit lol,
Need some help ?

Back