Help surf shark vpn

Rikki661

Hi could do with some help with Surfshark vpn down loaded vpn changer using dsayers guide. With name servers as 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 the Ip in the Ip changer box shows my external Ip before I start the service,then I start the service and it shows as running the Ip in this box doesn’t change to the vpn IP address. I downloaded Ip checker plugin and it shows my normal external IP address not the vpn one, I then when to open vpn status is stopped so I press start it goes green when I go out and back in it is red, can someone help please thanks

Hi I have just reflashed so don't have the script installed at the moment, try starting the vpn in network menu/setup/system/network.

If that doesn't work post in dsayers thread.Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

Are you sure you have used the proper log in it is not the username and password for surfshark.
You have to create credentials and use them. Also try restarting the box.

Are you sure you have used the proper log in it is not the username and password for surfshark.
You have to create credentials and use them. Also try restarting the box.
that's where I have gone wrong thanks dave messaged me with a link to an updated thread thanks for your help and reply

Back