Help what box

Jay Leer

Hi I'm using a zgemma h5 2s and its been locking up on iptv channels for a good while but now on vods its behaving for the First 30 mins then locking skipping etc ever 2 minutes after being updated to open atv 6.4 and latest grogbuild . Idont believe it is the supplier and after a Google search there is so much about zgemma boxes doing this so what is a easy reliable box to get iptv on any help would be great

My advice is always formuler z7+ for a budjet under £100. I see they have bought out a z+ neo looks a good call for £79.95

Hi I'm using a zgemma h5 2s and its been locking up on iptv channels for a good while but now on vods its behaving for the First 30 mins then locking skipping etc ever 2 minutes after being updated to open atv 6.4 and latest grogbuild . Idont believe it is the supplier and after a Google search there is so much about zgemma boxes doing this so what is a easy reliable box to get iptv on any help would be great

Have you tried using the box with ServiceApp plugin installed?
Press GREEN, Plugins, GREEN, select Systemplugins, select Serviceapp, download and install
ServiceApp Plugin replaces the built in Enigma 2 player with exteplayer3 (uses less ram/cpu power and handles .ts streams better). Once installed, long press Red Power button and restart box...
Press MENU, select Setup, select Usage & User Interface, select Serviceapp...
Change Enigma2 playback system from original to serviceapp
Change Player ffrom gstplayer to exteplayer3
Press GREEN OK to save
Restart Enigma2 now? = Yes

Have you tried using the box with ServiceApp plugin installed?
Press GREEN, Plugins, GREEN, select Systemplugins, select Serviceapp, download and install
ServiceApp Plugin replaces the built in Enigma 2 player with exteplayer3 (uses less ram/cpu power and handles .ts streams better). Once installed, long press Red Power button and restart box...
Press MENU, select Setup, select Usage & User Interface, select Serviceapp...
Change Enigma2 playback system from original to serviceapp
Change Player ffrom gstplayer to exteplayer3
Press GREEN OK to save
Restart Enigma2 now? = Yes

Hi thanks for your reply OK tried that now it doesn't lock up but at the point where it locked up now the screen flicker and jump and second of music like from a radio lol then it carries on playing lol so another problem but at least no lock up completely but annoying so would like to solve

Hi thanks for your reply OK tried that now it doesn't lock up but at the point where it locked up now the screen flicker and jump and second of music like from a radio lol then it carries on playing lol so another problem but at least no lock up completely but annoying so would like to solve
I suggest check Video settings. Press MENU, select Setup, select Video, Basic Settings, set to match your TV specifications.
My settings are Video output = HDMI, Auto res. = disabled, Mode = 1080p, Refresh rate = multi, allow unsupported modes = no.
Also try a different Cat6 cable and a different HDMI cable, also try different TV HDMI port. Try another skin like MetrixHD.
I have Zgemma H5 boxes running OpenATV 6.4, WooshBuild Infinity, SkyQ V3.500 skin, All4One 5.09, with no IPTV issues.

Last edited:
I suggest check Video settings. Press MENU, select Setup, select Video, Basic Settings, set to match your TV specifications.
My settings are Video output = HDMI, Auto res. = disabled, Mode = 1080p, Refresh rate = multi, allow unsupported modes = no.
Also try a different Cat6 cable and a different HDMI cable, also try different TV HDMI port. Try another skin like MetrixHD.
I have a few Zgemma H5 boxes running OpenATV 6.4, WooshBuild Infinity, SkyQ V3.500 skin and have no issues with IPTV.

Hi all those settings are as yoy said so thanks for that as yoy probably gathered im not no expert lol but yoy can see by the pic I've added thats what the picture does with about 2 seconds of music lol

Attachments

• 20201013_111625.jpg
    20201013_111625.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 15
fire stick is for 29.99 right now on amazon if you have prime
I have pruchase as I currently have mag254, but need some sort of explanation how it works on standard telly not smart one
is there a thread somewhere here? thanks

fire stick is for 29.99 right now on amazon if you have prime
I have pruchase as I currently have mag254, but need some sort of explanation how it works on standard telly not smart one
is there a thread somewhere here? thanks

You just plug it into your hdmi port, plug the power adapter into a socket and it'll be on your screen.

You'll then need your iptv providers app or one they recommend to login and watch your existing subscription.

Back