Help Wii backup disk channel

Brian57

Hi I've just soft modded my wii using modmii and its worked no probs for my usb hdd but I also need a backup disk channel (to play my backed up disks) and a forwarder can someone point me in the right direction? Thanx

Hi mate I use wiiflow for my games on my HD, but it also has the option ripping your backup disk to HD. Converts to WBFS at the same time. Also try usb loader GX, this also gives options to play of disk.
Everything you need to know is at
Code:
http://www.wiihacks.com
inc all forwarders

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi thanx I've re-modded it 3-4 times and all is fine except running copy games I really need it to run copy games because the person it is for does not have a hdd, I'm begining to think the actual disk drive is faulty.

google neo gamma, it is for discs, it is so much easier to have a HDD and cheap as well £50 for a 500G drive, about the same price as one game, and it will hold about 200 games

Hi folks im new to this site,. i tried a while ago to get my games to run from an external hdd but every time i did it crashed

I used Wheelo's sticky and it worked brilliantly, If you need visual tuition youtube's good, type in : usb loader on wii 4.3. that's good. Anything else Wheelo's yr man. On another subject, defo get a hard drive, best thing ive done. No more scratched or lost disk :woohoo:

Back