Help with AutoTimer H2H

Ti4MaT

I recently been having an issue with the autotimer function on my h2h openatv 6.2 .

The issue is when i try to set an autotimer through the epg, once i back out to tv picture i get the following error on screen and the program fails to record and no timer/s are being added in the timer section under menu.

I just done reflash with the latest version of open atv and the problem is still there.

Is there anything i can do about it?

Attachments

• 1551977300952-2042143984.jpg
    1551977300952-2042143984.jpg
    903.7 KB · Views: 19
Can you try an image made before 6/3/19? There was an update on the 6th to auto timers I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

the date stamp on the autotimer plugin files on my box is 19/2/19 (Autotimer Version 4.3.1?) and I can set an auto timer without any issues

Can you try an image made before 6/3/19? There was an update on the 6th to auto timers I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Im just going to wait it out dsayers2014 i tried so many times last night reflashing about 4 times and setting things up again it started to wind me up i tried all 3 available versions from the 6th, 7th and 8th with no joy, im just going to persevere and check updates over the next couple of days in the hope that it gets resolved with a better update, this isnt the only problem i had with online updates, various other functions have misbehaved in the past and eventualy were put right with a newer update.

I wonder if theres a more direct approach for dealing with situations such as this ie contacting open atv about it?

I dont think i have ever used an auto timer as using openvix i go to the channel and red button brings up epg on that channel ,select program ok and exit out job done.

Back