Help with dslayer image

akhlaq768

Lost and very confused

just got myself the h2h box and will only be using the sky line for the moment
so connected the cable to the port and placed the below file into the usb to flash the box

looking great so far, it's the virgin images but this can be changed at a later stage

my main cancer is that I ain't getting no sky channels like movie premiere etc

only free to air from what I can see

where am I going wrong ?

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2h/90621-dsayers2014-vix3-2037-h2h-one-set-bouquets.html

I'll take a look at the new image and follow instructions again today

when I say I can't see the channels is that I can't view the channels they are blank

I'll take a look at the new image and follow instructions again today

when I say I can't see the channels is that I can't view the channels they are blank
Might be your line is not active/expired or it may be that you need to perform a new scan to update the SID.

Did what you suggested with a scan and it's working perfectly. Many thanks for you help as always.

Now I would like to change the skin from virgin to sky.

One of the steps differ from openatv and openvix, how can I tell which I've got? And what is it??

Thanks

Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who helped me set up my new box, with out it was gonna be a nightmare lol

With a perfect setup, how can I take a take a backup of the entire image incase it plays up in the future?

You don't want much lol menu, setup, vix, image manger and press green for new backup then ftp media/hdd transfer the latest zipfile to pc you can now reflash via imagemanager or unzip the zipfile and drag the zgemma folder only on usb

Back