Help with file list crash please

MarkPIX

TK Supporter
Would like a bit of guidance as to fixing the file list crash if possible please.
I have a h5.2tc and have been running an older version of willow build (last updated around 7 months ago) until I decided to update to the lastest version at the weekend.
So, I flashed my box with the lastest version of willow build, loaded my backup and everything seems to be working fine as well as my external hdd time shift etc.. Everytime I press file list my box crashes and restarts. I can still access and play my recorded files from blue button > dream-explorer but is a bit more of a ball ache.
Would like to get file list working again if someone could help me out :)

Also I love the update in the lastest willow build where the box goes in and out of standby when powering the tv on and off.
When the box turns on with the tv, I get just a black screen although it says bbc one is on. Channel up and down works ok to bring it on but is there a way of the channel coming on automatically with the box? No problem for me really, just the wife will probably moan "the tv is playing up". :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Thanks in advance.

I'm at work tonight but I'll have a look in the morning.
When you have the correct channel showing, press the down direction button (under OK)
Highlight the channel and press MENU and select 'use as startup' and also click ok on 'also on standby'

I've just flashed my H5 and it works fine. Maybe something in your backup is causing it?
I've adapted the install script to make a full backup of line, timers, bouquets and epgimport before flashing.
After flashing download WilloBuild Backup-Restore from plugin downloads and try restoring your stuff that way.

Thanks for the quick response!
I got the channel working on start up, much happier with that :emoji_(y):

I have seen the backup restore options, will give that a try and let you know how I've got on.

Thanks again :emoji_relaxed:

I've been busy and just got round to trying this.
The backup and reflash did the trick! My file list now works again.

Although i've just changed back to the v skin and it crashes again so i'll just stick with another.

Thanks for your help Willo, much appreciated.
Sent you some beer tokens via paypal :emoji_beers::emoji_(y):

Back