Help with installing IPTV on ZGemma H3.2TC

amz84uk

Hi,

Apologies in advance if this is a very basic question, as I'm not a techie and have tried to search the forums for an answer prior to posting this.

I've had a ZGemma H2H box working fine for a couple of years using a C Line on VM. I have OpenATC 6.2 (20181101180836) installed with a good EPG system (sorry, not sure how to find out exactly which it is, but similar to VM (Vsign) red/maroon theme.

With the C Line no longer working on my box using mgcamd_1.38r1, and speaking to my provider about options, he has suggested to use IPTV.

I'm wondering how I can get IPTV installed on this box with a good EPG system? I have previously seen IPTV on my mates FireStick but he had to go into various folders to access channels, which is something I wish to avoid doing - is this even possible?

Do I need to install everything from scratch on this ZGemma box? Or can someone point me in the right direction please?

Hi,

Apologies in advance if this is a very basic question, as I'm not a techie and have tried to search the forums for an answer prior to posting this.

I've had a ZGemma H2H box working fine for a couple of years using a C Line on VM. I have OpenATC 6.2 (20181101180836) installed with a good EPG system (sorry, not sure how to find out exactly which it is, but similar to VM (Vsign) red/maroon theme.

With the C Line no longer working on my box using mgcamd_1.38r1, and speaking to my provider about options, he has suggested to use IPTV.

I'm wondering how I can get IPTV installed on this box with a good EPG system? I have previously seen IPTV on my mates FireStick but he had to go into various folders to access channels, which is something I wish to avoid doing - is this even possible?

Do I need to install everything from scratch on this ZGemma box? Or can someone point me in the right direction please?

Search for "Jedi"

Very easy to setup

Hi jimzgemma, I’ve just installed Jedi now - wasn’t aware of this before.

I’ll search the forums again for help installing this.

Would the EPG for channels be shown straight away or would I need to go into an “app” for this?

Hi jimzgemma, I’ve just installed Jedi now - wasn’t aware of this before.

I’ll search the forums again for help installing this.

Would the EPG for channels be shown straight away or would I need to go into an “app” for this?
You also need to setup epg importer.
Capture.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG
and EPG in menu\ Setup\EPG\Setup
Capture4.JPG

Also if using jedimaker Xtream you will probably like X-Streamity it is good for vod.
Capture5.JPG

Last edited:
You would be better finding out if supplier supports zgemmas as some won't entertain zgemmas nowdays there is a request thread on forum and take plenty of tests and don't go with zero posters members who don't contribute to forum

Back