Help with iptv

Hi everyone I’m after some much needed help I have a vu duo 2 and I have iptv but just want to know how to put on extra channels and put some adult ones on as well many thanks

If by extra channels you mean IPTV then you will either need to speak to your current supplier and see if they have anything else in the pipeline channel wise or get an additional subscription

If by extra channels you mean IPTV then you will either need to speak to your current supplier and see if they have anything else in the pipeline channel wise or get an additional subscription
I’m paying £90 for the year is that any good and I don’t know you can buy extra subscriptions

Depends what you get for £90 really (I don't need to know) but if your current supplier can't provide any additional you may need to buy another sub if there's something in particular you want and it's available elsewhere. If you just want more random channels then it's probably a waste of money

Depends what you get for £90 really (I don't need to know) but if your current supplier can't provide any additional you may need to buy another sub if there's something in particular you want and it's available elsewhere. If you just want more random channels then it's probably a waste of money

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m paying £90 for the year is that any good and I don’t know you can buy extra subscriptions

£90 a year is a bit on the expensive side but not extortionately so.

For that price I'd expect full UK Sky package, world sports channels for 3pm Saturday matches, a decent VOD section and every PPV event. If you're getting less than that it might be time to find a new provider once your subscription with this one ends.

£90 a year is a bit on the expensive side but not extortionately so.

For that price I'd expect full UK Sky package, world sports channels for 3pm Saturday matches, a decent VOD section and every PPV event. If you're getting less than that it might be time to find a new provider once your subscription with this one ends.
I’m not well up on all this tbh I got the vu + box and just stayed with him just scared to go with someone else and getting stung I wish I could add things to my iptv it’s good but no adult channels or discovery etc

You should have Discovery and all the other documentary channels for the price you are paying, most providers seem to ask now if you want Adult channels when taking a sub from them, some , but not all charge extra for them, you should speak with your provider and see why you have no Discovery, etc,, tell him you would like them added on at no extra cost, £90 a year is ok if you are getting a real good service and you are happy with it, but the documentary channels should be included, it is possible to get a good iptv service, but it usually takes a bit of looking, but a service that works great for some may not work well for others, as i have seen and been told by others.

Most IPTV I have seen come with all UK and US channels and also adult. Strange you don't have discovery channels as I would think this is a must.

Back