help with kryptview a780

did that but still not flashed i got
[h=1]USB to RS232 Serial Null Modem Cable COM DB 9 Pin Lead[/h]
i have done every thing i can think of but still no flashing this is doing my head in i think the boxes r ready for my bin lol

are drivers loaded to pc before using ?one reason why TED flashes with a null modem cable and old pc it works,was the box powered off first?

the boxes are about 2-3 years old.the last time i flash them both was back in 2013 both boxes have
date 16/08/2013 software version pv4.2.03 hw version v3.0.0 every time i try and flash both boxes come up with (the downloading is not requested)
am on coms port 2 on my laptop i did try power off then run the DownTool_0927 put the Kryptview_A780_15012015.bin then press start then power box-es but both still come up with the same message and i also the above with power on then press red button twice then standby but still no joy sorry i forgot to say that the drivers was installed first

on the kv loader try changing the com port from 1 -2 -3 -4 as one should work if you used that setup before.

buy a null modem cable and find someone with an old laptop/desktop with xp and serial port-job done.

the null modem i used in 2013 has gone missing so u got a new one and it did flash one of the boxes but as im a stupid nob i put both boxes on the null modem lead so i could flash the other box but i flash the box that was not flashed to the boxes that was flashed. so now im waiting for another null modem lead from Lincsat’s Nick-Nacks

---------- Post Merged at 09:29 AM ----------

i may be looking to buy a new box from Lincsat’s Nick-Nacks just so i can reflash the other two boxes

waste of time buying a new 780 as it has to be flashed with null modem cable and image,there are better boxes out there.
did you retry the com setting as above ?

yes i did from 1-4 and didnt work plus i just been told that the usb to serial only goes up to windows 7 the person i got it off has emailed me to say that if i return the usb thing he will send me a windows 10 version but thanks to you cactikid i got hold of some one that i did a computer for who have a old xp pc and i flashed both boxes . beltin thanks

---------- Post Merged at 09:33 AM ----------

btw i forgot you say that there r better boxes out . what boxes ?

Back