Help with nline tuner b not working!!

dannyjames

Hi Guys! New post, new user..

Ok ive literally tried everything here.. and im coming to the conclusion the issue may be either my 'Sly' image, or softcam managers which are fully up to date via plugin.

Ive had a free test line sent today (they also confirm its working) , its been added by me to the newcamd section of the box via vilezilla, and I have configued virgin on tuner B (by matching the ID with the bouqetmaker section for virgin- for my area).

Ive also gone in my settings/ EPG is updated/ added and downloaded the rytec thing, downloaded the virgin channels... none found. it also still says after creating bouqets in bouqetmaker 'No Virgin nims found'. Also, even before my free line I had my virgin cable connected in the hope I could download some FTA channels, but ive never seen any virgin channels on my box.. only ever channels via tuner A (Sky) .

Ive even tried disabling tuner A but tuner B is having none of it and its all just black screen. Im connected to virgin via RF in, and the signal is working from my virgin cable as im subscribed to virgin broadband. My image is 'Virtuosso' by Vix team... ahhh. .. as imtyping this ive done an info search on my box and it says image is H2S! My box is H2H.. whilst im suspecting im not using the right image , any advice on how to solve all this plus obtain the best image would be great!

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

Last edited:
Mate it could be as simple as your NET ID, if thats correct then when your change the settings to cable provider type just try ex c&w do a scan and then try changing to each one. Rememeber Vermin used to be NTL, Telewest, Cable and Wireless and a few more so it could be as simple as that. Give it a go and if hasn't worked just post again and someone with more knowledge may respond.

I on;y know as the instructions I followed used the openatv image and it said to scan for Virgin Media...but I rememebered that my area was ex c&w and changed to that after it didn't work originally and it then worked. Good luck, hope it works for you.

hey thanks for the heads up. yep tried your suggestion with no luck

I see my area net ID is 'TW' (telewest im guessing) although i dont see that in my list of service providers, I'll keep trying to find a match.
I also downloaded a new image which at least recognises the box correctly as h2h.

If anyone else might know any more please let me know where to look, thanks!

Back