Help with no channels please

LaSHHeD

Hi knowledgeable people I am trying to setup a zgemma h5.2tc in the Grimsby area I have broadband so i know the wires are live I have turned tuner A to nothing connected and tuner B to the correct netid which is 00022 I have tried all the service providers Virgin uk brute,pure etc but i am still not getting any channels. when i put the freq and sym rate in manually maximum i can get is 30 channels. Dont know what else to try?

I tried that on wooshbuild yesterday found all the channels 392 ish then tried bbc SD still nothing, reflashed this morning to ipab did exactly the same thing and just got onto itv SD so time to add my line and see if it works. thx for your reply.

I tried that on wooshbuild yesterday found all the channels 392 ish then tried bbc SD still nothing, reflashed this morning to ipab did exactly the same thing and just got onto itv SD so time to add my line and see if it works. thx for your reply.

Your BBC sd or fta sd channels will clear if you have a signal/feed
All others won't until the line is added

Sorted guys thx added line all up and running. I may have had a loose connection last night persevered this morning but refreshed to ipab not that I think this was the issue but all is fine now.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back