Help with plugin

Hi guys

I am new to the forums but I have seen how helpful everybody here is.

I am using the H2h with Wooshbuild Inifity to download mgcamd-1.38 as that is what my line supports and whenever I try to go into Plugins>press green to download plugins>Scroll down to Softcams then try to download mgcamd-1.38 or mgcamd-1.35a or any cam for that matter, I receive an error which says:

Exceution progress: wget:server returned error: HTTp/1.1 404 Not Found
Collected errors:

opkg_download_backend:failed to download
http://secret.mynonpublic.com/mispel/enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.38_1.38-r2_mispel.ipk,

It goes on but it's basic failed to download error messages like how it annot install package enigma2-plugin etc.

Can anybody help with this please?

Last edited:
Infinity already as all the cams needed they are all downloaded when you first set it up
mgcamd 1.38
Cccam 2.32
Oscam
If you press green button > red > softcam does mgcamd 1.38 show in there.

Hi

No mgcam 1.38 does not show when I follow your instructions, nor do the ocscam 2.32 or Oscam or anything like that.

Only cccam-2.3.0 (2.3.0 -r1) shows up however I think that's because I tried to download some cccam's in the downloadable plugins menu as a test since I couldn't get anything to download.

Hi

No mgcam 1.38 does not show when I follow your instructions, nor do the ocscam 2.32 or Oscam or anything like that.

Only cccam-2.3.0 (2.3.0 -r1) shows up however I think that's because I tried to download some cccam's in the downloadable plugins menu as a test since I couldn't get anything to download.

When you go into softcam panel and CCcam2.3.0 is showing in the active cam, highlight it, then if you move left/right with the remote, it should scroll through the softcams, oscam, mgcamd1.38 etc

When you go into softcam panel and CCcam2.3.0 is showing in the active cam, highlight it, then if you move left/right with the remote, it should scroll through the softcams, oscam, mgcamd1.38 etc

Hi

Thank you everybody for the quick responses.

I tried that this morning however for the active cam, it was showing 'no cam' and when I tried to scroll through it, there was nothing else besides that CCcam 2.3.0, so nothing else.

Depending on how confident you are with starting from scratch, that might just possibly be your best option.
Something as screwed up somewhere, cos as said above all thats needed to run your box is already installed. There shouldnt be any need to download anything except iptv if you have it.
You can flash a clean atv image from the wb plugin. Then follow the instructions to put on infinity again
Remember to have a copy of your line details and any iptv first though

Last edited:
Depending on how confident you are with starting from scratch, that might just possibly be your best option.
Something as screwed up somewhere, cos as said above all thats needed to run your box is already installed. There shouldnt be any need to download anything except iptv if you have it.
You can flash a clean atv image from the wb plugin. Then follow the instructions to put on infinity again
Remember to have a copy of your line details and any iptv first though
Hi Makido

Thanks I will follow your advice, can I ask you how I 'flash a clean ATV image from the WB plugin'? I will know how to flash as I originally flashed the infinity on however if you can give me some instructions then I will do it this evening :)

Thanks again for your help.

Press green button > wb config > flash a fresh openatv > flash openatv > green (continue)
If it showing openatv 6.1 press the blue button and flash the latest 6.2. Once flashed you are at step 1 of the infinity instructions
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

Any problems post here this is the support thread
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-support-thread.140703/

Hi Makido

I appreciate your quick responses, I just tried doing that right now and after pressing green to continue with the flashing it said 'Not enough free space on /hdd!! You need at least 300mb free space'.

I never inserted a USB originally as I was never planning to record or anything, however I guess this can't be anything to do with not having a USB right? Is there any way I could get around this?

Hi Makido

I appreciate your quick responses, I just tried doing that right now and after pressing green to continue with the flashing it said 'Not enough free space on /hdd!! You need at least 300mb free space'.

I never inserted a USB originally as I was never planning to record or anything, however I guess this can't be anything to do with not having a USB right? Is there any way I could get around this?
Hi

You can ignore my last message, I formatted one of my USB's and inserted it in so it let me flash it then. It's half way through flashing now. Although, it was only showing me lots of OpenATV 6.0 files, no 6.1 or anything. Is it necessary for me to upgrade to 6.1 or 6.2 before downloading WB infinity and if so, how do I do it?

Hi

You can ignore my last message, I formatted one of my USB's and inserted it in so it let me flash it then. It's half way through flashing now. Although, it was only showing me lots of OpenATV 6.0 files, no 6.1 or anything. Is it necessary for me to upgrade to 6.1 or 6.2 before downloading WB infinity and if so, how do I do it?
download the bottom one from these three, it's today's build:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2h

put it on usb and flash as normal, then follow the infinity installation instructions

Hi Makido

Thanks I can see the mgcam 1.38 in the 'remove plugins' section now! I can also select it when pressing the left/right button to choose which cam I want to use as it's readily installed. Do you think that it never downloaded the correct cam plugins originally as I didn't have a USB during set up? I guess it must have needed the space from the USB to download some necessary things.

download the bottom one from these three, it's today's build:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2h

put it on usb and flash as normal, then follow the infinity installation instructions
Hi Pabloescaban

Oh no I didn't see this message before! I can flash it again using the bottom one from that list since it's the latest 6.2 version, does it make much of a difference if it's 6.2 or 6.0? Sorry for all of my questions but you guys have been very helpful! It's made it very easy for a newbie like myself.

Hi Pabloescaban

Oh no I didn't see this message before! I can flash it again using the bottom one from that list since it's the latest 6.2 version, does it make much of a difference if it's 6.2 or 6.0? Sorry for all of my questions but you guys have been very helpful! It's made it very easy for a newbie like myself.

If I were you, i'd flash openatv6.2 while you've got your flashing head on, - it's the most up to date version and has the latest plugins etc, and it's much easier to keep it up to date as regular updates don't take as long with it being the newest version to begin with

What @pabloescaban said hes to fast for me

Just to add leave your usb/hdd in the back of your box as your epg data is stored on there. So are the picons, so its not only used just for recording.

Last edited:
Ah sorry I have another issue!!

I've added that 6.2 file to my USB however when I go on to wb config > flash a fresh openatv > flash openatv > green (continue)

I still just see the usual 6.0 files, I don't see my USB. I tried to press the blue button and it brought up 3 files which were for the 6.2 version however neither of them work. They always start back up then say I don't have a 'writeable source' or something then the box crashes and reboots.

I tried to do a different route and tried to 'flash from local extension' but that just lead to the box rebooting too.

Also, I did try to format my USB stick with both 'FAT32' and ExFAT too but it didn't work either times, it's a Kingston USB, it seemed to work OK before when I was flashing the box with 6.0 the first time.

Back