Help with plugin

You cant flash 6.2 online as you have previously found out. So you cant do it through wb config this time

To flash direct from usb. Turn your box off. Remove the usb/hdd from the back of your box.
Format a usb to fat32 and put only the zgemma folder on to the usb and put it in the front usb port.
Turn your box on and you should see upt usb (or something like that) Just press the front power button and it should change to flash

Thank you! I will give this a go in the morning as my family are watching TV at the moment.

I wanted to thank you guys for all of the support that you've given me today, are we able to donate to the forum?

Also, I understand that sometimes, a line can be of good quality with little to no freezing but a poor image can cause lots of freezing. I currently have a 'Magicbox MG4' or something which is running Vix/Virtusso Image Xtreme, our line provider gave it to us loaded with everything so I don't know too much on the technical side of Vix and its benefits however the TV never freezes with this line on that image so I was wondering how our Wooshbuild infinity with the OpenATV 6.2 compares to that?

Like will our WB Infinity be just as good or even better? I got this ZGemma as we needed a new box and I liked the Sly skin of the WB so I did some research and went down this route, however I'm just hoping it doesn't turn out to be a mistake and be known to cause any freezing or anything!

You cant flash 6.2 online as you have previously found out. So you cant do it through wb config this time

To flash direct from usb. Turn your box off. Remove the usb/hdd from the back of your box.
Format a usb to fat32 and put only the zgemma folder on to the usb and put it in the front usb port.
Turn your box on and you should see upt usb (or something like that) Just press the front power button and it should change to flash

Hi Makido

I tried to follow your instructions but when I power the box on, it just says 'boot' then starts loading up as normal. It won't say upt usb or flash or anything. I tried to use the USB in both the front and back ports and the USB is definitely formated to FAT32 with the Zgemma folder, not as a zip file.

Hi

Thank you for your reply, I think I've got it working now! I tried to reformat it many times but then I tried a different USB. I was originally using Kingston but now I'm using Maxell and it worked.

Back