Help with radio code for Jeep Cherokee

BigB

Hi, As you can see I'm brand new to this forum. I have just bought a replacement radio from a scrap yard as my original one crapped out. After installing it is asking for a radio code. I have the VIN from the original vehicle. VIN 1C4PJMCB7EW308819 Radio # T00BE130471805. Any help out there? Thanks

Hi, As you can see I'm brand new to this forum. I have just bought a replacement radio from a scrap yard as my original one crapped out. After installing it is asking for a radio code. I have the VIN from the original vehicle. VIN 1C4PJMCB7EW308819 Radio # T00BE130471805. Any help out there? Thanks

Can you post all the numbers printed on the labels attached to the radio please.

This is a photo of the tags.
Thanks

I've never come across your particular model of Chrysler radio before, so I've no idea if it needs a 4 digit code or a 5 digit code, and most importantly
whether or not my serial number code generator is applicable for your radio....

The two codes I've got are :- 6492 and 26431

If its neither of those, your radio might be one that's coded to the cars computer...

Thanks so much. The 4 digit one works! Most things seem to work on the radio but it is upgrade from the 5 inch one I had. Can't seem to get the volume to go down to minimum levels..... Might have to go to Dodge to get them to tweek it.

Back