help with set up zgemma h.2s

visit wooshbuild v2 posts on forum, read a few times till yoiu are confident enough, thats my advice.

thanks. I've tried the wooshbuild v2 guide and download you suggested but I am having trouble with the zgemma recognising the usb flash. I brought a toshiba 32g one from stables and only had the unzipped file on the flash drive, stuck it in the front of box and powered it up but the screen stayed on the open atv 5.1 screen. The zgemma itself on box display says boot then a load of numbers flash on the box with a blue spinning circle in the top left of the tv but the screen stays the same and the remote control does not work. I've also tried downloading the file onto a 1.0 usb and its done exactly the same it appears as if the box isn't reading the usb. I tried the flash in the back of the box as well but no joy. Any suggestions thanks

Format the usb stick to fat32
On your USB stick you need to copy the folder called zgemma and all it's contents.
remove all / any devices from your box then insert your flash usb stick into the front usb port and switch on your box.

Yes copy the folder as described. Make sure everything else is unplugged. I was having same issue earlier trying to ref lash from v1 to v2.

I removed my rear usb and also the Ethernet. Not sure which was most important, probably the USB.

then it went boot/flash. No counting until it had ref lashed then it booted and counted to 99. That's when it's done. And remove the front USB again

Cheers guys figured it out now. I was downloading all of the files onto the usb stick when i sld of just downloaded Zgemma file as wooshman suggests. Top beginners guide by the way

---------- Post Merged at 12:07 PM ----------

Cheers guys figured it out now. I was downloading all of the files onto the usb stick when i sld of just downloaded Zgemma file as wooshman suggests. Top beginners guide by the way

Help again pls Zgemma h2s

sorry guys I'm stuck again on no6 of wooshbuild guide - transfer a line. Sorry for being dumb but where do I get the original line from? My box did not come pre installed and I did not back anything up. I just end flashed woshbuild download onto the box. Is it worth me buying a gift??? From eBay?? Is this he line I need ??. Sorry again but once I get a original line and do what wooshbuild suggests how do u transfer across to Zgemma box?? Thanks

Hi box all set up now. Is there any way of installing kodi on the Zgemma h.s.2. I've seen a thread for install on Zgemma star
but not h2s

Hi box all set up now. Is there any way of installing kodi on the Zgemma h.s.2. I've seen a thread for install on Zgemma star
but not h2s
WooshBuild v2 has IPTV Player ready to install which is a pretty good alternative to kodi direct on the box.

You can install kodi direct and it is available from the plugins section and there is a great post called something like "who said kodi direct was dead" where the user has shared his instructions and files to get it working.

report back Jamesbill25 when you have had a play - took kodidirect off again last night after a play about as seemed crap.

If you are more successful be interested to look again.

IPTV player seems good though

Back