Help with sky sim

Scott1

Hi please looking for help

I have sky mobile contract and inserted my sim into the tp link 4g+ ac1200 dual band gigabit router archer mr600 .tried for ages to get the WiFi connection but failed, I've got plenty of data and my phone, it is a Samsung s23 ultra.can anyone help me with a step by step guide to set up if possible please, thanks in advance

I have sky mobile contract and inserted my sim into the tp link 4g+ ac1200 dual band gigabit router archer mr600 .tried for ages to get the WiFi connection but failed, I've got plenty of data and my phone, it is a Samsung s23 ultra.can anyone help me with a step by step guide to set up if possible please, thanks in advance
Haven't you just posted this in the network help section?
You're not going to get instant help, especially not by posting at 2AM, don't keep asking the same question over and over, wait until tomorrow afternoon and see if anyone has offered any information

My belief not 100% mind is you can not use a mobile phone SIM card with data in a 4g/5g router..you need to purchase a dedicated 4g/5g broadband sim either on a contract or pay as you go..EE is a good choice you can buy pre loaded data sims etc..

this might help
Using a Sky Simcard in a ZTE 910 4g router

Back