Help with sv7 please.

Hello guys and girls,

I have a starview 7 box and it was working perfectly fine apart from tonight bt sports was not working, so i tried to reboot it and ended up deleting the channel list and i think everything, where can i download the latest firmware from for it and Chanel list etc etc, any help is appreciated

Thank you in advance

Craig

Hello guys and girls,

I have a starview 7 box and it was working perfectly fine apart from tonight bt sports was not working, so i tried to reboot it and ended up deleting the channel list and i think everything, where can i download the latest firmware from for it and Chanel list etc etc, any help is appreciated

Thank you in advance

Craig

should be on your usb

Hello guys and girls,

Thank you in advance

Craig

Dont think you will to put firmware on it delete all channels , factory default then scan in quad 256 if any problems go to their site and they will tell you more information

Back