Help with tuner lock error

StevoAmigo1

After some well needed help with my golden interstar lx2 box with open vix, just had a repair done on the box at world of sat, just recieved box back today and the box isn't picking any channels up what so ever, i've tried everything, could someone hopefully shine some light please :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you configured both tuners to Single 28.2

Yes mate the one is set to that on the sat, and the other tuner dvb-c is set right also, any more ideas? These boxes are very complicated lol

Cheers

recheck your f connector is good like shielding on the outside and copper inner core not touching braiding.you could try auto scanning 28.2 and see it it finds channels,when done should be able for abm to run,and it is the sat cable you have connected to sat tuner?

recheck your f connector is good like shielding on the outside and copper inner core not touching braiding.you could try auto scanning 28.2 and see it it finds channels,when done should be able for abm to run,and it is the sat cable you have connected to sat tuner?

Yes mate did above as mentioned and still not picking any chans up

I have had tuner lock come up on my solo2 box and found that one of the f-connectors was not tightend up enough, it felt tight but if I moved the cable I found tighten another 2 turns

Back