Help with Zegemma h.2s and Openbox v8s

ls12crew

Hi so a few month ago i was given advice to get either an openbox v8s or something similar like an F5 so 3 weeks ago found a girl on facebook selling 2 openbox v8s a zegemma H.2s and two android boxes one mxq and an m8s anyways she only wanted £50 for the lot so i got them, Im new to the sat scene but not new to modding stuff in the past when i lived in england (now up north of scotland) in the days of nagra 2 i used to prog funcards and flash haxorware rev39 onto cable modems and inject mac and cert but nagra3 upgrade stopped the tv stuff years ago apart for cs of course, But now im in scotland and my area does not have cable so i opted to try IPTV on the android box i already had but didnt like it too much tbh i have a good connection on sky fiber and with speed test i receive 45-52mbs but i found that IPTV would buffer alot no decent EPG and buggy software (crashing). So back to the main question ive now got my openbox V8 x2 and Zegemma H.2s but am now hearing that they dont work anymore... is this really the case what can i get on them and could anyone ppoint me to a good tut and setting them up, Also the dish i will be using is the one sly installed if that makes a diffrence and if needed i still have my infinity usb card programmer and some max232 tll things (rx,tx,vcc,gnd)

Your IPTV sounds like a poor provider. With those speeds you shouldn't have those issues. Try a few tests from the request section of the IPTV sub forum.

Your v8s and h2s will work with the remaining channels if you add a CCcamd or mgcamd line. Again, all info you need will be in the Openbox and zgemma sub forums respectively. both boxes will also work with IPTV. Though the v8s is very basic!

W
Gold
Dave
Universal
Syfy
ITV2 HD
ITV3 HD
ITV4 HD
ITV Encore
TLC
MTV
Comedy Central +1
alibi
Good Food
Quest
Universal +1
E!
TLC +1
Sony
ComedyXtra +1
Quest Red
Gold +1
Home & Health
Real Lives
Sony +1
AMC
Syfy +1
QUEST +1
Home
TLC +2
ITV Encore +1
W +1
Dave ja vu
Alibi + 1
E! +1
DMAX
Sony Movies
Movies 24
BT SPORT1
BT SPORT2
BT SPORT3
At The Races
MUTV
eir Sport1
eir Sport2
ESPN
Premier Sport
Racing UK HD
BoxNation
MotorsportTV

How many more do you want? :lol:
(Errors and omissions accepted)

Thanks for channel list Bigdrinks, just connected the network cable and the channels you listed are working already so must have the person who sold it me cc server details still in there so thats lucky haven't tried the openbox V8s yet but will do later also to add to your list all the discovery channels work.

Back