help with zgemma h2h on vermin

alvinder1

hi can anybody help me with some info.
i have tried everything
my box is running wooshbuild infinity (before that was ipab and before that it was wooshbuild as i have tried several times with different images )
i am trying to get a mgcamd line working.
i have mgcamd/cccamd/oscam
i have tried a cws line in the proper place /restarted everything reset network on box and router /searched for new dervices / even messed around with the cws line to change it to an n line for cccam but still no avail.
what i wanna know is there an image out there that i can just flash my box with an edit the cws line but also has up to date e2iplayer .
my box is a zgemma h2h
any help would be appreciated as im new to these enigma2 boxes as was using mag250 before just for iptttv . cheers in advance

hi can anybody help me with some info.
i have tried everything
my box is running wooshbuild infinity (before that was ipab and before that it was wooshbuild as i have tried several times with different images )
i am trying to get a mgcamd line working.
i have mgcamd/cccamd/oscam
i have tried a cws line in the proper place /restarted everything reset network on box and router /searched for new dervices / even messed around with the cws line to change it to an n line for cccam but still no avail.
what i wanna know is there an image out there that i can just flash my box with an edit the cws line but also has up to date e2iplayer .
my box is a zgemma h2h
any help would be appreciated as im new to these enigma2 boxes as was using mag250 before just for iptttv . cheers in advance

Where is this proper place you speak of?
also, if you've adjusted the line and edited it several times, it's probably corrupt by now.
Get the line the way it was sent to you by your provider and paste it into newcamd.list, which is in the usr/keys folder
if it's a test line, it's probably expired by now so request a new one if possible

i brought a line of ebay tried for 2 days to do it even by ftp but still couldnt get it to get a picture fta works fine . so the person i had it off was good enough to refund my money. today i had a test line and tried it by editing and also ny ftp but still no luck . dont know what im doing wrong followed all tutoriols but still no joy. i have been around since back in the day with the pace 1000 and scientific atlana and blackcat but still cant get my head around thius .

what do you mean by editing the line?
when you get a line that looks like this:
CWS = servername.abc 18400 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

you copy/ paste the entire thing as it is, into newcamd.list, don't edit it in any way
then on the softcam panel, restart the mgcamd softcam by pressing green button
I'm already assuming you've got VM cable and LAN cable attached and you've scanned for channels?

yes i did do all that aswell. also typed in manually using the file browser plugin. im begining to think that something is not right with the mg camd as i have 2 mgcamds 1.35 and 1.38r1. was gonna try a fresh install and find a supplier that will just send me the newcamd.list already done just dont wann a lose e2iplayer again cos on ipab i couldnt get it to update
would you think this would be the easier option ?

if you send me a personal message i will test your line in my box, you may have an expired line
don't post line details in the forum
Do you get channels 1 - 5 playing on the box now?
which netid are you using?

i havnt got a line now they refunded my money and the test line i dunno how long it was for but will send it you anyway.
im on net id 40973 wolverhampton
yes i have 1 to 5
and the e2iplayer works a treat

line works perfect mate, you must have it in the wrong file or location...make sure your newcamd.list has a .list file extension and not a .txt as it won't work that way

i dont need no wig mate i am blessed with caveman genes from my dad i have hair in places you dont get hair lol i swear sometimes i have to scrape my eye balls lol but yes i like this forum has helped a lot over the last few days with my zgemma troubles reminds me of the old digital wordl forums ... i got some good help today releived all my stresses even though i was pulling my hair out i would have been there for a year an it would just grow bacjk thicker lol

Back