Help with Zgemma H9S?

b3n678

Hello,

Immediate apologies for my lack of knowledge. I'm brand new to all this and had my Zgemma box around 11 months. I bought it off a group who set it all up for me however, I'm having issues and they aren't very helpful. I believe it's on OpenAtv and has IPTV on. It also has VOD. However, half the channels don't work. None of the sport on the IPTV work and I have no EPGs at all. I click EPG but no listings come up next to the channels? Any help would be much appreciated.

That comes down to provider related probably then mate if you bought the box pre loaded with iptv have you ran epg importer ran a network test on the box any other iptv channels work take a test line to see if problem your end or provider end

A few of the IPTV channels work. Very few though. I've followed their steps for the epg importer. However this only loaded a few channels for the netertainment. However the 'UK-Entertainment' didn't load at all

The method they provided for the EPG fix was:

Go to the 'Openwebif' page
Go to Terminal
Then insert the link to 'opkg install --force reinstall'

Is there anyway to check this? I believe it's a script but without knowing how to check I'm not even sure

My thoughts are that if you have had the sub for 11 months with the box, the best bet would be flash the box and start again with openvix or openatv if the latter install wooshbuild infinity and go for a more amiable supplier!! There is plenty of help and tutorial here for all the above.

Thanks all. I'll look into flashing and restarting from scratch. I'll try and look at some tutorial videos which are step by step

There's plenty of guides and members that will be willing to help you reflash and get your box setup how you want it

Back