Help with Zgemma H9S

telveskid

Hi everyone
can anyone help please
Using OpenAtv
trying to install softcam on a new Zgemma h9s but having no luck, I have FTP a cam ipk file in DCC and opened up ipk installer in STB menu download the file but i cant find any SOFTCAMS option in the Zgemma box menu to open therefore am doing something wrong can anyone help.

Regards

Thanks for your reply
all this is still a learning curve i have been able to install softcam via dreambox explorer plugin in reciever rather directly to Openatv

Regards

I suggest sending that box back and changing it big time. Hundreds of posts on here with people having so many issues with them. I will help anyone but will not waste my time on these things any longer. Spent 10 hours last week setting up 2 via teamviewer and all good for 4 days then just crashed over night. Had a backup image in place so a quick reflash and been fine since. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but change to the seven series and you will have a cracking box. Cost more but worth it big time.

Hi tried to install softcam feed on zgemma h9s but even with terminal code it's doesn't install it. I tried to download it too but says link is broken. Is there any other way

i did have 1 working wen i first got h9s wen they first came out i had to update softcams n could only get a line working with an oscam covertor from lappy n dropping the converted file in filezilla

tried this ?
Guide of install cccam plugin in openatv image of Zgemma 1. download softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk file from internet 2. copy file to your USB stick root catalog 3. open your box ready and insert usb stick to your box usb jack 4. select file and install like below
here you can see the plugin have installed 5. press exit key twice go to main menu
press menu key select plugins press ok key
menu,plugins, dl plugins,softcam select 2.3.2,
press ok key then the plugin will install fast 12. press exit key three times go to exit 13. press blue key to active softcam
select softcam press → key to select softcam panel press ok key
press green key to active cccam
then you can config your account 17. press yellow key you can see the cccam info
edit your account file your account file is here
you can use dcc or other ftp tool to see 19. edit file refrence
after your edit your account then save it and restart your box(note:don't power off your box) the share program will come

i dont have 1 to test tbf urie mine run on iptv server but i did get cs working thru oscam converter b4 id died like

vid but cant bloody remember wer i put it in filezilla its been yr lol

Attachments

• cccam_802310709.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 12
Avast will do tht bud turn it off and windows defender thrs nothing wrong with it .its just ur virus sw piking up sumat it doesn't know

Back