Help with zgemma hs, no sound and has boot on lcd

georgee14

So i literally get IPTV up and running on my zgemma for the sound to die on me the next day. Ive tried 2 different builds, checked 2 different hdmi leads, checked the tv by checking sound with my playstation and it does. Held down audio on my remote for 3 seconds to disable/enable AC3. Checked the volume button on openwebif and its on 100. But nothing seems to be working! Everything is running smooth and normal just the lcd on my zgemma is stuck on "boot" where as it would usually tell the time. Can anyone help me?

So i literally get IPTV up and running on my zgemma for the sound to die on me the next day. Ive tried 2 different builds, checked 2 different hdmi leads, checked the tv by checking sound with my playstation and it does. Held down audio on my remote for 3 seconds to disable/enable AC3. Checked the volume button on openwebif and its on 100. But nothing seems to be working! Everything is running smooth and normal just the lcd on my zgemma is stuck on "boot" where as it would usually tell the time. Can anyone help me?

Is the box stuck on boot?
can you get any channels to play, regardless of sound/audio?
When you reflashed, have you added the iptv sub again?

Is the box stuck on boot?
can you get any channels to play, regardless of sound/audio?
When you reflashed, have you added the iptv sub again?

Yes its constantly stuck on boot but i can watch everything as normal. Ive tried live channels, radio stations and iptv yet no sound is working. I might just unplug it all for a few days maybe its overheated or something and will just fix itself because nothing else seems to be working

Yes its constantly stuck on boot but i can watch everything as normal. Ive tried live channels, radio stations and iptv yet no sound is working. I might just unplug it all for a few days maybe its overheated or something and will just fix itself because nothing else seems to be working
I had a problem with the HDMI on one of mine ,don't know if it was the board or the connector that was faulty but used a red audio cable and its sorted ,worth a try

I had the boot thing for a while, it doesn't affect the operation of the box, it isn't stuck in a boot loop or anything, I found a reboot got rid of it. If it doesn't, just reflash.

The sound thing sounds like a problem with the "sound chip" inside the box.

Hi all I have tried to flash my H7 online and now it is stuck in boot, any ideas how I fix it or is it consigned to the bin? Was running Open ATV 6.2 with Woosh Infinity. I have tried reflashing with numerous USB's but the box is just stuck. Any ideas that do not require a hammer?? :(

Hi all I have tried to flash my H7 online and now it is stuck in boot, any ideas how I fix it or is it consigned to the bin? Was running Open ATV 6.2 with Woosh Infinity. I have tried reflashing with numerous USB's but the box is just stuck. Any ideas that do not require a hammer?? :(
When trying to reflash you are using the rear USB port and trying to flash with air digital which is open atv 6.2 for zgemmas

Yes, I initially tried to flash online which is when is got stuck, now it does nowt
Done it....................there is a very little button on the front of the H7c I kept this pushed in whilst I powered up the box and it has flashed. This box is a new box, and I (wrongly) assumed that it was the same as my H5 and H2's. No its not................I am once again a happy camper :)

i have star h2 using vm cable, i have same problem, tried everything as above but no sound, tried loading iptv and still no better.

Back