HELP!! ZGEMMA H2S - Cannot get Cline or Nline to work

Hi

I took delivery of a ZGEMMA H2S today as an upgrade from an openbox. It was pre loaded with vix image with slky 1 hd skin. I have viewed lots of posts on various forums in relation to adding my existing ccam and after numerous attempts I cannot get paid channels to work.

I initially added the ccam data into the CCcam.cfg file and had CCcam 2.3 activated and that didn't work.

I then tried adding the data into the usr - keys section using a newcamd.list file and activated mgcamd.1.38 and this did not work either.

I have even purchased a new nline just in case that was the issue and still no joy.

I am not sure if this is relevant but no clients have ever appeared in the ccam info page.

If it helps, please find below the details i have in the newcamd.list file:

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = 192.168.1.1 20000 dummy dummy 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1
CWS_MULTIPLE = 192.168.1.2 20000:20005 dummy dummy 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server2
CWS = test.com 1234 username1 Password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = test2.net 48723 username2 Password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I have replaced the server details with test and the username details etc.

Can anyone assist???

Thanks

this did cross my mind, I tried to download and got a message saying that i don't have permission to access this page?? Am i able to download this from another location??

That's because you have only just started posting.
You should be able to within half an hour normally.

The c line needs to be put into CCcam.cfg file then transferred to the etc folder. then press the blue button on remote select softcam manager and highlight cccam press green button to start.

The n line to usr /keys. and start mgcamd.

n line set up in newcamd.list file

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60

CWS = test.com 1234 username1 Password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

c line setup

C: test.com 1234 username1 Password

Last edited:
I have moved the c line data in the CCcam.cfg file and still no joy. The N Line data is in the usr/ keys file and that will not work either using mgcamd.

I can view the standard channels with no issue and was using the openbox up until today with no issue so no signal issues etc.

Is there a way to confirm in the settings that the box has connected to the server etc in the same way the openbox did? i have now been able to download the wooshbuild so do you think it would be better for me to go that route??

I would atleast until you manage to figure whats going wrong with the line.
I have moved the c line data in the CCcam.cfg file and still no joy. The N Line data is in the usr/ keys file and that will not work either using mgcamd.

I can view the standard channels with no issue and was using the openbox up until today with no issue so no signal issues etc.

Is there a way to confirm in the settings that the box has connected to the server etc in the same way the openbox did? i have now been able to download the wooshbuild so do you think it would be better for me to go that route??

or your lines activated. with the c line. if you start the Cccam in softcam manager.

to find out if the line as connected
press the blue button select cccam info then select server info.

on my zgemma h2s box i push menu then info panel then softcam panel (not softcam panel setup) it shoud say mgcamd_1.38r1 or something like that if it says no cam then your line is not on the box.

ps i would just go with wooshbuild then you can update your box on line any time and it runs on OpenATV 5.1 wich is beter then vix to update

Last edited:

---------- Post Merged at 11:19 PM ----------

Hi all,

thanks for the assistance, I will flash this new box and see how things go.

Hi All

Many thanks for all your help .... I have not flashed to Wooshbuild and i have all channels with immediate effect (y)and the lines entered were exactly the same so i'm guessed the box i bought had a dodgy flash:no no:. Heah ho, you live you learn. Must admit the Wooshbuild looks so much better than the one it was flashed with originally so I am kinda glad that i had problems.

Again, thanks all.

As a new user of the ZGEMMA (and Techkings for that matter), if anyone can recommend any good plugins etc or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

:peace:

Did you mean you have now flashed with woohbuild?? If you have then all the plugins you need are all ready on your box, go to plugins and have a look at iptv its very good you can watch all the latest films and tv shows + more.

Thechewbear.....pm me your email address and i will send you the working iptv list and instructions which correspond to wooshbuild.

Thechewbear.....pm me your email address and i will send you the working iptv list and instructions which correspond to wooshbuild.

I've just ordered a box and will be flashing it with wooshbuild when it arrives. Can I ask what the iptv list is? Sorry to sound thick.

I have followed the instructions line by line and seem to have hit a stumbling block when it comes to entering the c-line. The line is 100% fine as I have tried it on another device. I do not seem to be able to see the CCcam2.3.0 option in Softcam, all I can see is mgcamd_1.38r1. Any help would be appreciated??

I all . I in need of some help. I've been using Wooshbuild v5 to setup couple oF boxes for family and friends . Everything been working fine till yesterday. I flashed a box as usual all good then when i went in filezilla to upload the clines in usr/keys i cant find the Cccam.cfg to install my clines . It's not there i only get mg.cfg when i open that its full of text. I also had a look in etc and tried to input my clines in Cccam.cfg there but it has other text there as well. I'M lost it was all straight forward up till now .Am I missing some thing ? is there something new? ive flashed the box 3 times still same result i cant enter my clines :-(

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Back