HELP!! ZGEMMA H2S - Cannot get Cline or Nline to work

No the came in text format . it hasn't been an issue up to this as every time flash and went to usr/keys there was a CCcam.cfg folder to input my Text into. this is my 6th box to do the 5 before had no issue

I all . I in need of some help. I've been using Wooshbuild v5 to setup couple oF boxes for family and friends . Everything been working fine till yesterday. I flashed a box as usual all good then when i went in filezilla to upload the clines in usr/keys i cant find the Cccam.cfg to install my clines . It's not there i only get mg.cfg when i open that its full of text. I also had a look in etc and tried to input my clines in Cccam.cfg there but it has other text there as well. I'M lost it was all straight forward up till now .Am I missing some thing ? is there something new? ive flashed the box 3 times still same result i cant enter my clines :-(

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Look in the misc-files folder in the Basebuild download, it contains blank CCcam.cfg and newcamd.list files into which you can input your line details. Once done copy to usr/keys folder.

Do I need to co
Look in the misc-files folder in the Basebuild download, it contains blank CCcam.cfg and newcamd.list files into which you can input your line details. Once done copy to usr/keys folder.
Hi

Do I need to copy the CCam.cfg and the new and.list into the usr:keys folder . If so which one will I input my C line into .

Thanks a lot

Do I need to co

Hi

Do I need to copy the CCam.cfg and the new and.list into the usr:keys folder . If so which one will I input my C line into .

Thanks a lot
copy your line details into the CCcam.cfg file, should be in the format

C: Server Port Username Password

This issue could of been avoided if your supplier had given you your line in the proper format.
To just give you a line of text is shear lazyness.
Provider should of gave you a a CCcam.cfg file that contains your line details.
If you haven't managed to find a blank CCcam.cfg file then make one in notepad.

Thanks all for the help .I copied my cline to CCam.cfg in misc files basebuild and copied that to usr/keys . All working fine now. I just find it strange that after flashing the reciever the CCam.cfg is no longer there. any way its working . Just one last thing has anyone els have issue with eurosport 1 and 2 not working every other channel working except them .

Thanks

Thanks all for the help .I copied my cline to CCam.cfg in misc files basebuild and copied that to usr/keys . All working fine now. I just find it strange that after flashing the reciever the CCam.cfg is no longer there. any way its working . Just one last thing has anyone els have issue with eurosport 1 and 2 not working every other channel working except them .

Thanks
There's a few channels down at the moment for everyone.
Hopefully we will have some news soon

Hi I flashed wooshbuild v5 yesterday with no problems at all I did recommended way with zgemma folder on USB and my line on USB so no need to use FileZilla and box installed line no bother.try that.

This issue could of been avoided if your supplier had given you your line in the proper format.
To just give you a line of text is shear lazyness.
Provider should of gave you a a CCcam.cfg file that contains your line details.
If you haven't managed to find a blank CCcam.cfg file then make one in notepad.

Hi I am going to be a pain as I am fairly new to this. I have two USB's....one is for the wooshbuild (set up) and the other is simply for the newcamd.list.

I have set up wooshbuild but I cannot seem to get any channels. I have pressed the green button the selected the USB Cam Importer but nothing is working.

Did the line import correctly onto the box?
Did you restart the cam then?

Hi,

Unfortunately I do not know how to restart the cam? and when I click on the USB Cam Porter the message say your newcamd.list file dispalyed above has been copied successfully. mgcam has automatically started.

Ah right, sounds like it has been imported correctly alright.

To restart cam :- Menu/OK/OK/ select cam and press green to restart.

As I have done for others, if you like you can PM me your line and Email addy and I can test and return a correct line in correct
format to you.

Back